Would it be OK if we didn't have a trade deal with the EU? Would it be OK if we didn't have a trade deal with the EU? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posts 11 to 20 of 33

Better than AtW

I've always wondered why Brexiters are happy to trade under "WTO rules" (although as is usual with the stupids they've misunderstood what this means).
    Why are you complete morons happy to be rule takers under an unelected global organisation as opposed to one where you were a full member with a say and a veto?

Just one more reason I'm hoping a hard Brexit happens. It will be, erm, educational.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    I've always wondered why Brexiters are happy to trade under "WTO rules" (although as is usual with the stupids they've misunderstood what this means).
    Why are you complete morons happy to be rule takers under an unelected global organisation as opposed to one where you were a full member with a say and a veto?

Just one more reason I'm hoping a hard Brexit happens. It will be, erm, educational.
    Same tulip, different day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

I live on CUK

You answered your own question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

Better than AtW

Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    Same tulip, different day.
    Quite. Thick fook. Don't you like being reminded how you and your fellow thickos have ruined the country?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Should post faster

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    You are a twit of the first order. The UK cannot just fall back on WTO rules, it will take years. Please read the WTO website.
    World Trade Organization - Home page - Global trade
    Don't I need a public school education and an Oxbridge degree for that?

Super poster

Quite. Thick fook. Don't you like being reminded how you and your fellow thickos have ruined the country?
    I was hoping - as it turns out, in vain - that you'd pop up with something original, witty and of interest.
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

Better than AtW

Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    I was hoping - as it turns out, in vain - that you'd pop up with something original, witty and of interest.
    At least the possibility exists, as far as I'm concerned.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Contractor Among Contractors

Quote Originally Posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
    Suppose we leave without a deal.

The EU will insist on much of what's in the current WA as a precondition for any future trade agreement.

If we can't stomach that then we'll have to do without a trade deal altogether. Presumably that would mean WTO terms?

Or have I missed something?
    whatever the pros and cons of any deal or lack of, I guess the likes of Mercedes, VAG and BMW wouldn't want any detrimental affect to their sales in the UK, not to mention Solvol Autosol!

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by JohntheBike View Post
    whatever the pros and cons of any deal or lack of, I guess the likes of Mercedes, VAG and BMW wouldn't want any detrimental affect to their sales in the UK, not to mention Solvol Autosol!
    Darn right. Any day now those German automobile manufacturers are going to come riding in and save the day.

How’s the weather in 2016, John?

Contractor Among Contractors

Quote Originally Posted by meridian View Post
    Darn right. Any day now those German automobile manufacturers are going to come riding in and save the day.

How’s the weather in 2016, John?
    whatever the year, the weather is always great for using Solvol Autosol!