Would it be OK if we didn't have a trade deal with the EU? Would it be OK if we didn't have a trade deal with the EU? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posts 11 to 20 of 33
  1. #11

    Better than AtW


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    35,976

    Default

    I've always wondered why Brexiters are happy to trade under "WTO rules" (although as is usual with the stupids they've misunderstood what this means).
    Why are you complete morons happy to be rule takers under an unelected global organisation as opposed to one where you were a full member with a say and a veto?

    Just one more reason I'm hoping a hard Brexit happens. It will be, erm, educational.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

  2. #12

    Super poster

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    I've always wondered why Brexiters are happy to trade under "WTO rules" (although as is usual with the stupids they've misunderstood what this means).
    Why are you complete morons happy to be rule takers under an unelected global organisation as opposed to one where you were a full member with a say and a veto?

    Just one more reason I'm hoping a hard Brexit happens. It will be, erm, educational.
    Same tulip, different day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

  3. #13

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    22,173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    I've always wondered why Brexiters are happy to trade under "WTO rules" (although as is usual with the stupids they've misunderstood what this means).
    You answered your own question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  4. #14

    Better than AtW


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    35,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    Same tulip, different day.
    Quite. Thick fook. Don't you like being reminded how you and your fellow thickos have ruined the country?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

  5. #15

    Should post faster


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    You are a twit of the first order. The UK cannot just fall back on WTO rules, it will take years. Please read the WTO website.
    World Trade Organization - Home page - Global trade
    Don't I need a public school education and an Oxbridge degree for that?

  6. #16

    Super poster

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    Quite. Thick fook. Don't you like being reminded how you and your fellow thickos have ruined the country?
    I was hoping - as it turns out, in vain - that you'd pop up with something original, witty and of interest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

  7. #17

    Better than AtW


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    35,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    I was hoping - as it turns out, in vain - that you'd pop up with something original, witty and of interest.
    At least the possibility exists, as far as I'm concerned.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

  8. #18

    Contractor Among Contractors


    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
    Suppose we leave without a deal.

    The EU will insist on much of what's in the current WA as a precondition for any future trade agreement.

    If we can't stomach that then we'll have to do without a trade deal altogether. Presumably that would mean WTO terms?

    Or have I missed something?
    whatever the pros and cons of any deal or lack of, I guess the likes of Mercedes, VAG and BMW wouldn't want any detrimental affect to their sales in the UK, not to mention Solvol Autosol!

  9. #19

    Super poster

    meridian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohntheBike View Post
    whatever the pros and cons of any deal or lack of, I guess the likes of Mercedes, VAG and BMW wouldn't want any detrimental affect to their sales in the UK, not to mention Solvol Autosol!
    Darn right. Any day now those German automobile manufacturers are going to come riding in and save the day.

    How’s the weather in 2016, John?

  10. #20

    Contractor Among Contractors


    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meridian View Post
    Darn right. Any day now those German automobile manufacturers are going to come riding in and save the day.

    How’s the weather in 2016, John?
    whatever the year, the weather is always great for using Solvol Autosol!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •