• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My first (brexit) post ... since some time

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reading …. makes me tired.... so haven't read anything...this guy said...

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
      reading …. makes me tired.... so haven't read anything...this guy said...
      Why not? He's about your reading level...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
        You may only participate in TPD if you can get permission from the Grammar Police.

You failed. Go back to school.

Quick exit...
        Well bro thank you for making my point. Like I said I am happy i don't have to care what you , an english man, thinks about me the immigrant. My english skills by the way, including communication skills, happen to be at a managerial level at EU standards where everyone is a second language speaker... so again .. bye bye

Comment

Originally posted by gooddayall View Post
          Well bro thank you for making my point. Like I said I am happy i don't have to care what you , an english man, thinks about me the immigrant. My english skills by the way, including communication skills, happen to be at a managerial level at EU standards where everyone is a second language speaker... so again .. bye bye
          I am not an English Man. Ask anyone here who knows me. I'm also an immigrant.

Quick exit...
          I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Quick exit...
            Of course you are not English man.. they are quite polite people.

Comment

Originally posted by gooddayall View Post
              Of course you are not English man.. they are quite polite people.
              you still here?

can't you operate a door?

don't let it slap your arse on your way out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                Why not? He's about your reading level...

its above Janet and John are you sure?
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  its above Janet and John are you sure?
                  Oh the irony.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Quick exit...
                    I guess if you go back far enough, and perhaps only to the early part of the 19th century, many of those who claim to be "British" to the core, have ancestors who were immigrants. The "Who do you think you are?" program is enlightening on that score.

Comment

So how many on the flounceometer for gooddayall?

Comment

Working...
                      X