• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My first (brexit) post ... since some time

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first (brexit) post ... since some time

gotta say it feels nice these days. sitting in my cosy EU contract, not giving a crap what happens to UK... reading all the misery on this forum .... those ffes have got you by the balls....

Like I said previously - no one here in EU cares or knows or is even in the news what happens to the UK ... everyone is busy watching tv shows and buying iphones ... and hopping nice eastern chicks...

My point is to see you guys like a little mad house everyone shouting and worrying ... gives me special special warm feeling in my heart ... i gotta admit.

I remember the times in 2007 when UK opened market to eastern europeans and I could finally charge the money I always deserved ( I am professional time waster ).... it was such a dream come true - access to the english speaking labor market.

Now what ... 10 years later in contracting ... I am glad am over the UK and don't need it anymore... only issue is I might have to learn german and this tulip is hard -- i mean feckin hard ..

But really winning and losing UK labor market in what 10 years time ... how fast things change.

Where is the test please delete theread gone ?
    Last edited by gooddayall; 17 September 2019, 18:00.

You may only participate in TPD if you can get permission from the Grammar Police.

You failed. Go back to school.

Quick exit...
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Light Relief isn’t the place for Brexit posts, let’s put it in it’s proper place.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by gooddayall View Post
        gotta say it feels nice these days. sitting in my cosy EU contract, not giving a crap what happens to UK... reading all the misery on this forum .... those ffes have got you by the balls....

Like I said previously - no one here in EU cares or knows or is even in the news what happens to the UK ... everyone is busy watching tv shows and buying iphones ... and hopping nice eastern chicks...

My point is to see you guys like a little mad house everyone shouting and worrying ... gives me special special warm feeling in my heart ... i gotta admit.

I remember the times in 2007 when UK opened market to eastern europeans and I could finally charge the money I always deserved ( I am professional time waster ).... it was such a dream come true - access to the english speaking labor market.

Now what ... 10 years later in contracting ... I am glad am over the UK and don't need it anymore... only issue is I might have to learn german and this tulip is hard -- i mean feckin hard ..

But really winning and losing UK labor market in what 10 years time ... how fast things change.

Glad you're doing well.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

I am glad am over the UK

We are glad you are gone too.

tpd is better off without you.

Comment

I am professional time waster
            We had noticed...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I might have to learn german and this tulip is hard -- i mean feckin hard
              be careful to use "Ich bin ein Berliner" in its correct context!

somehow, ich liebe dich doesn't sound quite so romantic as je t'aime!

Comment

Übung macht den Meister!
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
                  be careful to use "Ich bin ein Berliner" in its correct context!

somehow, ich liebe dich doesn't sound quite so romantic as je t'aime!

Manchmal ich sag zu meiner Frau, schlafen gut meine schatz. Never sounds quite right.
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    Manchmal ich sag zu meiner Frau, schlafen gut meine schatz. Never sounds quite right.
                    quite!

how about derschutzundgrabbenvernichsundmachine (spelling?) then?
                    Last edited by JohntheBike; 18 September 2019, 09:50.

Comment

Working...
                    X