My first (brexit) post ... since some time My first (brexit) post ... since some time
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 21

Banned

Default My first (brexit) post ... since some time

gotta say it feels nice these days. sitting in my cosy EU contract, not giving a crap what happens to UK... reading all the misery on this forum .... those ffes have got you by the balls....

Like I said previously - no one here in EU cares or knows or is even in the news what happens to the UK ... everyone is busy watching tv shows and buying iphones ... and hopping nice eastern chicks...

My point is to see you guys like a little mad house everyone shouting and worrying ... gives me special special warm feeling in my heart ... i gotta admit.

I remember the times in 2007 when UK opened market to eastern europeans and I could finally charge the money I always deserved ( I am professional time waster ).... it was such a dream come true - access to the english speaking labor market.

Now what ... 10 years later in contracting ... I am glad am over the UK and don't need it anymore... only issue is I might have to learn german and this tulip is hard -- i mean feckin hard ..

But really winning and losing UK labor market in what 10 years time ... how fast things change.

Where is the test please delete theread gone ?
    Last edited by gooddayall; 17th September 2019 at 18:00.

Super poster

You may only participate in TPD if you can get permission from the Grammar Police.

You failed. Go back to school.

Quick exit...
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Some things in Moderation

Light Relief isn’t the place for Brexit posts, let’s put it in it’s proper place.

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by gooddayall View Post
    gotta say it feels nice these days. sitting in my cosy EU contract, not giving a crap what happens to UK... reading all the misery on this forum .... those ffes have got you by the balls....

Like I said previously - no one here in EU cares or knows or is even in the news what happens to the UK ... everyone is busy watching tv shows and buying iphones ... and hopping nice eastern chicks...

My point is to see you guys like a little mad house everyone shouting and worrying ... gives me special special warm feeling in my heart ... i gotta admit.

I remember the times in 2007 when UK opened market to eastern europeans and I could finally charge the money I always deserved ( I am professional time waster ).... it was such a dream come true - access to the english speaking labor market.

Now what ... 10 years later in contracting ... I am glad am over the UK and don't need it anymore... only issue is I might have to learn german and this tulip is hard -- i mean feckin hard ..

But really winning and losing UK labor market in what 10 years time ... how fast things change.

Glad you're doing well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

I Am Legend

I am glad am over the UK

We are glad you are gone too.

tpd is better off without you.

Godlike

I am professional time waster
    We had noticed...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Contractor Among Contractors

I might have to learn german and this tulip is hard -- i mean feckin hard
    be careful to use "Ich bin ein Berliner" in its correct context!

somehow, ich liebe dich doesn't sound quite so romantic as je t'aime!

More fingers than teeth

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

Übung macht den Meister!
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

More fingers than teeth

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

Quote Originally Posted by JohntheBike View Post
    be careful to use "Ich bin ein Berliner" in its correct context!

somehow, ich liebe dich doesn't sound quite so romantic as je t'aime!

Manchmal ich sag zu meiner Frau, schlafen gut meine schatz. Never sounds quite right.
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

Contractor Among Contractors

Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post
    Manchmal ich sag zu meiner Frau, schlafen gut meine schatz. Never sounds quite right.
    quite!

how about derschutzundgrabbenvernichsundmachine (spelling?) then?
    Last edited by JohntheBike; 18th September 2019 at 09:50.