• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Labour Brexit policy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meridian View Post
    There’s no logic in voting Corbyn, but that may only apply if you live in Islington.

In my case I would consider both Conservative and Labour Brexit policies to be damaging to the country. However, although my MP is a Labour MP, she’s a backbencher and spends most of her time dealing with local constituency issues. In other words, quote a good local MP.

If the country’s going to be fscked either way, I may as well vote for someone who’s decent locally.

(Of course, there will always then be people that CO-opt my vote to say “you voted for Corbyn” or “you voted for a Labour manifesto” when neither of these things are true...)
    There’s no logic in voting Corbyn
    but all the donkeys in my area will do so.

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
      so whatever your traditional politics are - I can understand someone voting Lib Dems, someone voting Boris / Farage but I cant see any logic at all in Corbyn's stance.

Of course that is if it is was a single issue general election.

It is not

So therefore taking Brexit out .........

I definitely cant see any logic in voting Corbyn.
      I'm registered in a Tory / Labour marginal, so no point voting Lib Dem. Will be voting Labour.

Comment

Working...
      X