• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another Bexit casualty

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Purely because the markets dislike uncertainty.

Once there is a clear future the pound will stabilise n go back up some.
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Jeezus wept, where did we dredge up THIS banjo-playing goatherd?? Must be one of sas's.

So you don't think TC owed hotels etc monies, to be paid in non-sterling? Good for you
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        So you don't think TC owed hotels etc monies, to be paid in non-sterling?
        Quite likely. But it is money they would still have had if they were not pouring so much of it away hanging onto anachronistic business models requiring the upkeep of prodigiously unprofitable real estate.

HTH BIDI

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
        X