• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why the calls for Boris to resign?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    have you moved from Germany then??
    Switzerland, maybe?

What the **** are you gibbering on about now?
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      I do but I switched over to the Comedy Channel and they were showing UK Parliament...
      Do you seriously expect us to believe Germany has a Comedy Channel...?
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        Like the UK, there is a lot of American stuff on it: Comedy Central Germany

In fact some German comedy series are much better than some British although I will admit that quite a lot of German TV has a lot to be desired (although when I do go to the UK, I turn on the TV, and **** me, it get's crappier and crappier each year)

British people might want to try watching foreign TV sometimes, maybe then they wouldn't be so insular
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Like the UK, there is a lot of American stuff on it: Comedy Central Germany

In fact some German comedy series are much better than some British although I will admit that quite a lot of German TV has a lot to be desired (although when I do go to the UK, I turn on the TV, and **** me, it get's crappier and crappier each year)

British people might want to try watching foreign TV sometimes, maybe then they wouldn't be so insular
          Nothing beats "Dinner For One".

Did we laugh? Actually no, it's tulipe!
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            I think the bottom line is that he's more a product of privilege than of raw talent.
            Whereas YOU are a product of underprivilege and raw stupidity.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              Whereas YOU are a product of underprivilege and raw stupidity.

In psychological circles this would be seen as a classic example of projection.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

What the **** are you gibbering on about now?
                Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                this

Comment

In psychological circles this would be seen as a classic example of projection.
                  It would be no surprise to find that Shauny was born with every advantage, had the most expensive education available and ended up working in the NAAFI.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    It would be no surprise to find that Shauny was born with every advantage, had the most expensive education available and ended up working in the NAAFI.
                    Nah, it's patently clear that Spuddie is not officer class.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Nah, it's patently clear that Spuddie is not officer class.
                      They don't just give away those Basic Food Hygiene certs, you know.

Comment

Working...
                      X