• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Arise Dame Gina Miller ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    They represent the people. They are not delegates.
    Then why have a referendum?

Actually I don't want to know! I am going to stick my fingers in my ears and sing "lalala" until this all goes away. Which could be some time.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I thought Parliament ruled on behalf of the people.

Whether or not you agree with the vote in 2016, that is what parliament should be working towards.
      Parliament reflects the subsequent election of 2017.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Agree. She's using the avenues open to her, and very well.

Comment

So a British court confirmed sovereignty of the British Parliament and till the Brexiters are not happy
          Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterBait View Post
            So a British court confirmed sovereignty of the British Parliament and till the Brexiters are not happy
            Who's not happy? There's more chance of us leaving on the 31st October than ever.

Boris has managed to get his General Election.
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              Parliament reflects the subsequent election of 2017.
              I thought Tory and Labour campaigned to abide by the referendum decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

Boris has managed to get his General Election.
                Yet another thick Brexiter who doesn't understand jack tulip.

How's he managed to get a GE? He can't unless he engineers a vote of no confidence in his own government.

Yay! More entertainment for the world as the Tories vote for a motion of no-confidence in the Boris led govt. and the rest vote for him (i.e. against the motion)

You couldn't make this up.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Yest another thick Brexiter who doesn't understand jack tulip.

How's he managed to get a GE? He can't unless he engineers a vote of no cofidence in his own government.

Yay! More entertainment for the world as the Tories vote for a motion of no-confidence in the Boris led govt. and the rest vote for him (i.e. against the motion)

Corbyn might ask for a vote of no confidence. As someone said, tomorrow will be interesting.

Hopefully we will get the hard Brexit we want.

Comment

Yet another thick Brexiter who doesn't understand jack tulip.

How's he managed to get a GE? He can't unless he engineers a vote of no cofidence in his own government.

Quoted.
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      I thought Tory and Labour campaigned to abide by the referendum decision.
                      Labour campaigned on refusing a "No Deal" scenario.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X