• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Project Fear 2: Emergency Budget

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project Fear 2: Emergency Budget

“If Britain ends up with ‘no deal,’ the expectation was said to be that an ‘emergency Budget’ would follow once the country’s fiscal needs emerge following such a non-negotiated exit.”

Sajid Javid tipped to unveil Budget 2019 on or around October 21st

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    “If Britain ends up with ‘no deal,’ the expectation was said to be that an ‘emergency Budget’ would follow once the country’s fiscal needs emerge following such a non-negotiated exit.”

Sajid Javid tipped to unveil Budget 2019 on or around October 21st

If you hate my country so much, the country that offered you sanctuary, then piss off elsewhere.
    Last edited by Zigenare; 27 September 2019, 07:07.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      If you hate my country so much, the country that offered you sanctuary, then piss off elswhere.
      Why don't you piss off elsewhere rather than bringing my country down?
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        Why don't you piss off elsewhere rather than bringing my country down?
        wot? - rhodesia?

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          If you hate my country so much, the country that offered you sanctuary, then piss off elswhere.
          If you're triggered by freedom of speech so much, why don't you piss of to Russia.

Comment

No no no. It's Brexiters who hate their own country so much that they're determined to bring ruin upon it. It is Britain-loving remainers (such as myself, who has left the country) who are trying to avert the disaster.

Or something.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              Britain-loving remainers
              Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              such as myself, who has left the country

I do have some sympathy. The UK should have left at the end of March. Following that, the EU should have sent in its army to run the UK until free and fair elections could be held in the UK.

Comment

EU moves to crack down on Danish border control – The Post

Just been reading this seems it's actually pretty easy to put a border up.

For reasons such as the outer borders of the EU leak like a sieve.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  EU moves to crack down on Danish border control – The Post

Just been reading this seems it's actually pretty easy to put a border up.

For reasons such as the outer borders of the EU leak like a sieve.
                  I do wonder if with climate change the EU may get many more emigrants. Its far easier to defend the UK from being overrun.

Comment

Working...
                  X