• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

And Boris is ripping the opposition to shreds...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Some people even want the return of LSD
    I didn't know it had gone away.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

As Labour are snowflakes. Like the remoaners on CUK who get so easily triggered.

Unless there’s anyone on CUK getting death threats, it’s not even remotely comparable. All the politicians were asking for yesterday was for the PM to temper his language, to be a bit more respectful. Hardly “snowflake” behaviour. I thought you were all for Parliament acting more respectfully?

It does not justify violence. I am just a realist. Whether Brexit is good or bad, done properly or not, is not the point. The point is the people did vote.

Oh. Okay then. They voted. Not really a point at all.

Rather like the remoaners. Take the LibDems as an extreme - they want to annul the referendum result.
      They want to campaign in a General Election with Remain as their manifesto platform.

It’s not “annulling” the result, if they win (unlikely, but stick with me here) they will have a fresh mandate from the electorate.

It’s called “democracy”, look it up.

DC has much to answer for.
      Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
        Unless there’s anyone on CUK getting death threats, it’s not even remotely comparable. All the politicians were asking for yesterday was for the PM to temper his language, to be a bit more respectful. Hardly “snowflake” behaviour. I thought you were all for Parliament acting more respectfully?

Oh. Okay then. They voted. Not really a point at all.

They want to campaign in a General Election with Remain as their manifesto platform.

It’s not “annulling” the result, if they win (unlikely, but stick with me here) they will have a fresh mandate from the electorate.

It’s called “democracy”, look it up.

Agreed.
        I think you're making a fundamental mistake in assuming that Brillo's puerile interjections are meant to be taken seriously, rather than just spamming the board in order to keep him at the top of the postings count.
        His posts are almost as content-free as the spud-peeler.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Labour raised the Jo Cox issue. Then whine when the PM defended himself. Whining snowflakes. They can't even put together a vote of no confidence. They are all wind and p1ss.

The next GE will be fought with Conservative as the people's party labeling the other parties as parliamentary. Its people vs parliament in Boris's mind. This will divide the country even more(if that is possible).

Why was the 1975 vote not annulled? It was because the people voted the right way. The EU has a history of re-running votes which they don't like the result of. You know you are doing quite a good job of turning me back into a leaver. As rubbish as Westminster is I had forgotten how evil Brussels are.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            His posts are almost as content-free as the spud-peeler.
            Yours are certainly intelligence free.

Comment

Labour raised the Jo Cox issue. Then whine when the PM defended himself. Whining snowflakes. They can't even put together a vote of no confidence. They are all wind and p1ss.
              Actually Johnson brought it up yesterday in Parliament:

Johnson just said in the Commons that the best way of honouring the memory of Jo Cox and of bringing this country together is to get Brexit done.
              She was anti-Brexit so this wouldn't be honouring her, would it?
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Did you even watch it, or get the context? Jo Cox’s friend and colleague asked the PM to temper his inflammatory language, and his response was “humbug”.

Ironic that it’s you calling them whining snowflakes. Maybe you should put in a complaint to their mods.

Why was the 1975 vote not annulled? It was because the people voted the right way. The EU has a history of re-running votes which they don't like the result of.
                This one hasn’t been annulled either. The EU isn’t rerunning anything. This is solely a U.K. issue, solved by U.K. parliamentary procedures. Do keep up.

Comment

Ironic that it’s you calling them whining snowflakes. Maybe you should put in a complaint to their mods.

Indeed, the hypocrisy of CUK's resident tax-dodging, snowflake-in-chief.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Problem is that if we leave and then re-join, we have to join under the current rules for new joiners - i.e. accepting the Euro, etc.
                    Ohh that sounds very black swan to me. I like it.
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

The next GE will be fought with Conservative as the people's party labeling the other parties as parliamentary. Its people vs parliament in Boris's mind. This will divide the country even more(if that is possible).

Why was the 1975 vote not annulled? It was because the people voted the right way. The EU has a history of re-running votes which they don't like the result of. You know you are doing quite a good job of turning me back into a leaver. As rubbish as Westminster is I had forgotten how evil Brussels are.
                      If you don't understand why Labour doesn't want an election straight away you know nothing about politics.

Dunno from where you got the idea that EU is behind the attempt of re-running the vote!

I don't think anyone in here is worried if you turn back to a leaver or back to a remainer, at this point no one have a clue where you stand on the Brexit issue! (not that anyone is losing any sleep over it anyway...)
                      "The boy who cried Sheep"

Comment

Working...
                      X