• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

And Boris is ripping the opposition to shreds...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Boris is ripping the opposition to shreds...

Your thoughts?
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Your thoughts?
    You're a cretin.

HTH

BIDI

Comment

And Boris is ripping the opposition to shreds... Your thoughts?
      It's not a particular difficult thing to do.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Labour MPs need a safe space.

If anything will cause violence against MPs, it will be any further delay to Brexit.

I am no fan of Boris. That proroguing was nonsense. But at least you know where you stand with him.

Comment

Your thoughts?
          What opposition? Corbyn making BoJo look good sums up how screwed this country is.
          Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
            What opposition?
            I am sure you are joking. However in my last job before this one one of the youngsters asked "who are the opposition"! And they had voted a couple of times before.

I have wondered if people should not undergo some sort of basic test before being allowed to vote.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I am sure you are joking. However in my last job before this one one of the youngsters asked "who are the opposition"! And they had voted a couple of times before.

I have wondered if people should not undergo some sort of basic test before being allowed to vote.....
              Neville Shute in "In The Wet", suggested that everyone gets one vote, then you can have additional votes for things like getting a degree, living overseas for 2 or more years, raising at least two children to the age of 14 without divorcing or having a high income. The seventh vote can only be gained at the discretion of the monarch. Boris probably wouldn't get that one.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

A dictator is born.

All rather disturbing honestly. The rhetoric and language used, this contempt for the judiciary. A few days in the US and he returns as a super flying TNT right wing nutter.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Labour MPs need a safe space.

Why? As in, why should this even be necessary? Have a think about what you’re advocating.

If anything will cause violence against MPs, it will be any further delay to Brexit.
                  Again, why? If Brexit it such a great thing (if done properly), then why would any delay in setting it up properly justify violence?

I am no fan of Boris. That proroguing was nonsense. But at least you know where you stand with him.
                  There’s your problem. The point with Boris is that nobody knows where they stand with him, because he will blatantly lie to your face if he thinks it will get him something.

He’s an immature 9 year old that will lie and cheat, and then stamp his feet if he doesn’t get his way.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
                    Why? As in, why should this even be necessary? Have a think about what you’re advocating.
                    As Labour are snowflakes. Like the remoaners on CUK who get so easily triggered.

Again, why? If Brexit it such a great thing (if done properly), then why would any delay in setting it up properly justify violence?
                    It does not justify violence. I am just a realist. Whether Brexit is good or bad, done properly or not, is not the point. The point is the people did vote.

There’s your problem. The point with Boris is that nobody knows where they stand with him, because he will blatantly lie to your face if he thinks it will get him something.

He’s an immature 9 year old that will lie and cheat, and then stamp his feet if he doesn’t get his way.
                    Rather like the remoaners. Take the LibDems as an extreme - they want to annul the referendum result.

Just to be clear, I now think the UK should stay in the EU. The country is rotten to the core and the veneer of democracy should be removed.

DC has much to answer for.

Comment

Working...
                    X