• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FB Comments on Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FB Comments on Brexit

Here's a few Brexiter gems. (I'm sure there are equally daft remainer gems out there - feel free to post them here as well).

On someone receiving an unsolicited LibDem newsletter. Having that posted through your door is them forcing you to vote for the Lib Dems. Disgusting.

The Dirty tricks Brigade of this Corrupt Shadowy Parliament ,might even send an ASSASIN in again, like they did with poor JOE COX ,"JUST TO SWAY THE VOTE TOWARD'S REMAIN!!...there's an Innocent man serving time for a Crime he did not commit!!.

On the demise of Thomas Cook. How come the German Government has managed to provide financial support for Condor, the German branch of the Thomas Cook airline????
    The Germans can do it...but EU Rules prohibit us from mdoing the same???? Something ...sucks!!!!
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

loonies gonna loon, leave or remain

Comment

One Brexit group was raving about how good Witherspoons(sic) is.

Comment

Originally on the UKIP Tong Ward FB page, but since taken down. (There are 4 EU countries neighbouring Switzerland, and as far as goods are concerned, there is a hard border. Thanks to Schengen membership, there's no passport control - but there are still customs checks).

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Originally on the UKIP Tong Ward FB page, but since taken down. (There are 4 EU countries neighbouring Switzerland, and as far as goods are concerned, there is a hard border. Thanks to Schengen membership, there's no passport control - but there are still customs checks).
          FAKE NEWS! The EU wants to keep the UK shackled. All second order facts are subservient to this first order truth.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Here's a few Brexiter gems. (I'm sure there are equally daft remainer gems out there - feel free to post them here as well).

On someone receiving an unsolicited LibDem newsletter. Having that posted through your door is them forcing you to vote for the Lib Dems. Disgusting.

The Dirty tricks Brigade of this Corrupt Shadowy Parliament ,might even send an ASSASIN in again, like they did with poor JOE COX ,"JUST TO SWAY THE VOTE TOWARD'S REMAIN!!...there's an Innocent man serving time for a Crime he did not commit!!.

On the demise of Thomas Cook. How come the German Government has managed to provide financial support for Condor, the German branch of the Thomas Cook airline????
            The Germans can do it...but EU Rules prohibit us from mdoing the same???? Something ...sucks!!!!
            That's what your Facebook friends think? Personally I defriend anyone who comments on Brexit. Except my wife - until I can afford another divorce....

Comment

In response to Boris's proposal

just walk away they'll come running with a deal tailored for us

Comment

I will say that as result of lurking with the Brexit party, I realise what a generally thoroughly decent and intelligent group of people our Brexiters are.

In comparison.

Except for Ziggy of course.

Comment

Having just returned from Spain, and having had to answer the "Brexit?" issue repeatedly from locals and other EU tourists, I had the same reaction. Nobody had a good word to say for the EU, and most seemed to think (or maybe just hoped) Brexit would be a decent kick up the arse of TPTB in Brussels.
                  Everyone wants EU reform, but they know it's never going to happen. I was fully expecting abuse for expressing anti-EU sentiment, and I was pleasantly surprised to find universal agreement and sympathy for the UK leavers.
                  I wonder what the result of any referendum across the entire EU might be? And that would explain why democracy is a slightly dirty word in Brussels...
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                    Having just returned from Spain, and having had to answer the "Brexit?" issue repeatedly from locals and other EU tourists, I had the same reaction. Nobody had a good word to say for the EU, and most seemed to think (or maybe just hoped) Brexit would be a decent kick up the arse of TPTB in Brussels.
                    Everyone wants EU reform, but they know it's never going to happen. I was fully expecting abuse for expressing anti-EU sentiment, and I was pleasantly surprised to find universal agreement and sympathy for the UK leavers.
                    I wonder what the result of any referendum across the entire EU might be? And that would explain why democracy is a slightly dirty word in Brussels...
                    Whereas I had exactly the opposite in my recent trips to Bulgaria, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Austria and Holland (and USA for some strange reason). Probably hanging around the Union Jack Pub in Benidorm isn't the best place ...
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X