FB Comments on Brexit FB Comments on Brexit - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Posts 111 to 117 of 117

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Its my experience that the stupid always win. Or maybe that is just my wives.....
    Are you calling those who voted leave in the 2016 ref stupid? tbf, you have a point
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Respect my authoritah!

This is really quite sad.

Just a little share for those reading all of the fake polls and news on Brexit.
    In 1984 I was a striking miner, knowing the truth about the strike and what the government and their allies were doing to us, and knowing the truth about what the police were doing and the army dressed in police uniforms, knowing that there were undercover police in picket lines who threw the first stones to insight violence, and seeing the opposite reported on the television and in the news papers. Knowing these truths I swore never to buy another newspaper,or watch the new on tv.
    I haven't bought a newspaper since 1984 and I dont watch the news. Its amazing how much clearer the truth becomes and how much easier it is to make the correct decisions without the force of the media eating into you brain.
    What happened then is happening now with Brexit, for three and a half years,,YEARS,, they have been showing you lies and fake reports about the death of our country under brexit. In 1984 Democracy failed me, do not let it fail you its time to be counted, do Not let it go, you owe it to you children and grand children. Its time to drain the water, get rid of the scum, and start again. With Brexit we can do that.
    Boomers tend to believe in “freedom of speech”, which is a fascist concept used to spread hateful ideas.Given that hate speech is not possible without free speech, any defence of free speech is a form of hate speech. - Titania McGrath

Respect my authoritah!

Some people may construe this post. When living in Britain, live as the British do. culture, laws , traditions.

Construe. Verb. To interpret...
    Boomers tend to believe in “freedom of speech”, which is a fascist concept used to spread hateful ideas.Given that hate speech is not possible without free speech, any defence of free speech is a form of hate speech. - Titania McGrath

Godlike

Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Some people may construe this post. When living in Britain, live as the British do. culture, laws , traditions.

Construe. Verb. To interpret...
    you need to lay off the local hooch.
    you'll morph into a dicktionary

Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
    Inertia, however........................

My post count is Majestic

Quote Originally Posted by BR14 View Post
    you'll morph into a dick
    FTFY
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Godlike

Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    FTFY
    cheers, still prefer the original ITARWY.
    Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
    Inertia, however........................

Respect my authoritah!

Quote Originally Posted by BR14 View Post
    you'll morph into a dicktionary

Yo, yo. Ewe genau.