• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FB Comments on Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    think S Club 7 sung in English by a Bulgarian accompanied by a guy on a bontempi organ and a drum machine.

Not quite sure how that analogy came to you, but it's very funny!

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post

Not quite sure how that analogy came to you, but it's very funny!
      Well oPM is a bit of a swinging groover, probably what they play at the clubs he goes to...
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Yeah. My parents used to argue this too. Yes. Back in the 50s and 60s it was all just pop music. Now the meaning has drifted to indicate a particular type of music that's popular. Get with the kids, daddio.
        I was under the misconception that pop music was short for popular music until I was working for Universal in the USA. I was told that the term pop music originated from the crap music played at soda pop bars for kids.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Here's a good one from FB:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

We cannot accept this deal that only benefits the EU. After 3+years the young remoaners say they could not vote three years ago ?????? these dim wits.....you could not vote then but we won the vote very very bad losers.

Wow. These people have nearly reached the reasoning and articulation capacity of minestrone.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Sorry, I don't go for that "let's read things people have written and laugh at how stupid they are because they don't think the way I do" stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                Sorry, I don't go for that "let's read things people have written and laugh at how stupid they are because they don't think the way I do" stuff.
                No need to apologise. Each to their own.

Comment

I generally agree. But with assguru I make an exception.

Comment

No. You wouldn't get it.

You probably don't find Dave Gorman's Found Poems very funny either. Says more about you than us fella
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

I take it back. They've exceeded your reasoning skills.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X