• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FB Comments on Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    And wasn't because I bunked off when they were teaching basic grammar...
    It was because you're thick. We know.

Comment

Comment on a post about being unfriended by a remainer. "Your ex-friend has been to university where they remove childrens' brains."
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

From a Brexit Party group (excessive profanity redacted)

Poster A- The EU was founded by the Nazis and are all Nazis.
        Poster B- Bastards
        Poster A- They should negoiate and make conceshuns
        Poster B- Bunch of
        Poster A- Right mate! They should back off if they want us to be friendly after weve left

They hate Nazis. But want to be friendly to them. You couldn't make it up!

Comment

By a brexiter, London black cab driver I know .....

"The best barrier for stopping illegal immigrants is to stop ALL benefits to illegal immigrants,

WE OWE THEM NOTHING.

Who agrees?"

Needless to say, his black cab mates agree in high numbers

Not sure if it's related, but he's also a Chelsea fan
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            By a brexiter, London black cab driver I know .....

"The best barrier for stopping illegal immigrants is to stop ALL benefits to illegal immigrants,

WE OWE THEM NOTHING.

Who agrees?"

Needless to say, his black cab mates agree in high numbers

Not sure if it's related, but he's also a Chelsea fan
            Keep on clinging onto those spurious irrelevant anecdotal titbits. They will give you something to get offended about after we have left.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              Keep on clinging onto those spurious irrelevant anecdotal titbits. They will give you something to get offended about after we have left.

Apparently Minestrone is having a leaving party on 31 October. It was postponed from before. You should invite yourself.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

If the mp’s continue to undermine democracy, I think the only way we the majority will make them listen is to hit them where it hurts... in the wallet! If 17.4 million people stopped paying council tax which funds these corrupt mp’s and refused to until they do their job properly (which is to represent their constituents), maybe they might think about their actions

Yep. Council tax. That's going to really stick it to the MPs.

And a couple of bits of conspiracy theorising

We now live in a world where 17.4 MILLION people voted to leave, including me, yet 400 overpaid, corrupt, sly MP's who.probably receive EU money can stop our vote. We need to show these people who live in their own little bubble called London, just how we really feel if we don't leave on the 31st. GSTQ

(Concerning CH5 Brexit program) No deal for me but do I really have to watch ch5? Are they that desperate for viewers that they have to use brexit to get their ratings up??? Plus, how many votes from remainers will be duplicated whilst brexit voters will probably be blocked. Do we truly believe this EU funded TV channel will produce an honest poll?

Finally, some genuine frothing at the mouth: NO NO NO NO NO got that clear NO bo ties what so ever for serious reasons treason hmm cruminal you dint sell your country to another country by stealf sabatage we had no knowledge of being sold so we are not a member of this power crazy club mission fir a super state and all reduced to puppets and work horse no no no

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  If the mp’s continue to undermine democracy, I think the only way we the majority will make them listen is to hit them where it hurts... in the wallet! If 17.4 million people stopped paying council tax which funds these corrupt mp’s and refused to until they do their job properly (which is to represent their constituents), maybe they might think about their actions

Yep. Council tax. That's going to really stick it to the MPs.

And a couple of bits of conspiracy theorising

We now live in a world where 17.4 MILLION people voted to leave, including me, yet 400 overpaid, corrupt, sly MP's who.probably receive EU money can stop our vote. We need to show these people who live in their own little bubble called London, just how we really feel if we don't leave on the 31st. GSTQ

(Concerning CH5 Brexit program) No deal for me but do I really have to watch ch5? Are they that desperate for viewers that they have to use brexit to get their ratings up??? Plus, how many votes from remainers will be duplicated whilst brexit voters will probably be blocked. Do we truly believe this EU funded TV channel will produce an honest poll?

Finally, some genuine frothing at the mouth: NO NO NO NO NO got that clear NO bo ties what so ever for serious reasons treason hmm cruminal you dint sell your country to another country by stealf sabatage we had no knowledge of being sold so we are not a member of this power crazy club mission fir a super state and all reduced to puppets and work horse no no no
                  I wonder what got these folks foaming at the mouth before Brexit came along?

I really can't understand how anyone can get so worked up about something like the EU, whichever way they voted.
                  Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

FB Comments on Brexit

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
                    I wonder what got these folks foaming at the mouth before Brexit came along?

I really can't understand how anyone can get so worked up about something like the EU, whichever way they voted.
                    People in general tend to hate what they do not understand, british people do tend to be a bit proud, and the ones in lower ranks of society... not very spiritual.
                    Propaganda has gone a lot better as well, cambridge analitica is just an example but they’ve used all the mediums to propagate stories that “just makes sense” for them.
                    I am confident that they have reduced budgets to NHS and police intentionally to create a need into the population. They learn the recipe than apply the right message in a campaign.
                    It’s just a big game and we’ve lost it. (As a humanity and society)
                    Don’t get me wrong, in 2-5 years, britain might do well out of it, but it is not very likely if it is isolated internationally. And boy the conditions will be harsh in here when they’ll deregulate.
                    The financial sector, hedge funds, ones that push the money through the islands will prosper, and independence of EU means they keep doing what they’ve always been. But most of population will be starving or on benefits.

Comment

Its all the EU's fault that popular music is crap

Proof that Brexiters are bat tulip crazy:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X