• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FB Comments on Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Its my experience that the stupid always win. Or maybe that is just my wives.....
    Are you calling those who voted leave in the 2016 ref stupid? tbf, you have a point
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

This is really quite sad.

Just a little share for those reading all of the fake polls and news on Brexit.
      In 1984 I was a striking miner, knowing the truth about the strike and what the government and their allies were doing to us, and knowing the truth about what the police were doing and the army dressed in police uniforms, knowing that there were undercover police in picket lines who threw the first stones to insight violence, and seeing the opposite reported on the television and in the news papers. Knowing these truths I swore never to buy another newspaper,or watch the new on tv.
      I haven't bought a newspaper since 1984 and I dont watch the news. Its amazing how much clearer the truth becomes and how much easier it is to make the correct decisions without the force of the media eating into you brain.
      What happened then is happening now with Brexit, for three and a half years,,YEARS,, they have been showing you lies and fake reports about the death of our country under brexit. In 1984 Democracy failed me, do not let it fail you its time to be counted, do Not let it go, you owe it to you children and grand children. Its time to drain the water, get rid of the scum, and start again. With Brexit we can do that.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Some people may construe this post. When living in Britain, live as the British do. culture, laws , traditions.

Construe. Verb. To interpret...

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Some people may construe this post. When living in Britain, live as the British do. culture, laws , traditions.

Construe. Verb. To interpret...
          you need to lay off the local hooch.
          you'll morph into a dicktionary

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            you'll morph into a dick
            FTFY
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              FTFY
              cheers, still prefer the original ITARWY.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                you'll morph into a dicktionary

Yo, yo. Ewe genau.

Comment

Working...
                X