FB Comments on Brexit FB Comments on Brexit
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 117

Respect my authoritah!

Default FB Comments on Brexit

Here's a few Brexiter gems. (I'm sure there are equally daft remainer gems out there - feel free to post them here as well).

On someone receiving an unsolicited LibDem newsletter. Having that posted through your door is them forcing you to vote for the Lib Dems. Disgusting.

The Dirty tricks Brigade of this Corrupt Shadowy Parliament ,might even send an ASSASIN in again, like they did with poor JOE COX ,"JUST TO SWAY THE VOTE TOWARD'S REMAIN!!...there's an Innocent man serving time for a Crime he did not commit!!.

On the demise of Thomas Cook. How come the German Government has managed to provide financial support for Condor, the German branch of the Thomas Cook airline????
    The Germans can do it...but EU Rules prohibit us from mdoing the same???? Something ...sucks!!!!
    Boomers tend to believe in “freedom of speech”, which is a fascist concept used to spread hateful ideas.Given that hate speech is not possible without free speech, any defence of free speech is a form of hate speech. - Titania McGrath

Ducklike

loonies gonna loon, leave or remain

Respect my authoritah!

One Brexit group was raving about how good Witherspoons(sic) is.
    Boomers tend to believe in “freedom of speech”, which is a fascist concept used to spread hateful ideas.Given that hate speech is not possible without free speech, any defence of free speech is a form of hate speech. - Titania McGrath

Respect my authoritah!

Originally on the UKIP Tong Ward FB page, but since taken down. (There are 4 EU countries neighbouring Switzerland, and as far as goods are concerned, there is a hard border. Thanks to Schengen membership, there's no passport control - but there are still customs checks).

I live on CUK

Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post

Originally on the UKIP Tong Ward FB page, but since taken down. (There are 4 EU countries neighbouring Switzerland, and as far as goods are concerned, there is a hard border. Thanks to Schengen membership, there's no passport control - but there are still customs checks).
    FAKE NEWS! The EU wants to keep the UK shackled. All second order facts are subservient to this first order truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

I Am Legend

Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Here's a few Brexiter gems. (I'm sure there are equally daft remainer gems out there - feel free to post them here as well).

On someone receiving an unsolicited LibDem newsletter. Having that posted through your door is them forcing you to vote for the Lib Dems. Disgusting.

The Dirty tricks Brigade of this Corrupt Shadowy Parliament ,might even send an ASSASIN in again, like they did with poor JOE COX ,"JUST TO SWAY THE VOTE TOWARD'S REMAIN!!...there's an Innocent man serving time for a Crime he did not commit!!.

On the demise of Thomas Cook. How come the German Government has managed to provide financial support for Condor, the German branch of the Thomas Cook airline????
    The Germans can do it...but EU Rules prohibit us from mdoing the same???? Something ...sucks!!!!
    That's what your Facebook friends think? Personally I defriend anyone who comments on Brexit. Except my wife - until I can afford another divorce....

Respect my authoritah!

In response to Boris's proposal

just walk away they'll come running with a deal tailored for us

Respect my authoritah!

I will say that as result of lurking with the Brexit party, I realise what a generally thoroughly decent and intelligent group of people our Brexiters are.

In comparison.

Except for Ziggy of course.

Godlike

Having just returned from Spain, and having had to answer the "Brexit?" issue repeatedly from locals and other EU tourists, I had the same reaction. Nobody had a good word to say for the EU, and most seemed to think (or maybe just hoped) Brexit would be a decent kick up the arse of TPTB in Brussels.
    Everyone wants EU reform, but they know it's never going to happen. I was fully expecting abuse for expressing anti-EU sentiment, and I was pleasantly surprised to find universal agreement and sympathy for the UK leavers.
    I wonder what the result of any referendum across the entire EU might be? And that would explain why democracy is a slightly dirty word in Brussels...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

More fingers than teeth

Quote Originally Posted by Mordac View Post
    Having just returned from Spain, and having had to answer the "Brexit?" issue repeatedly from locals and other EU tourists, I had the same reaction. Nobody had a good word to say for the EU, and most seemed to think (or maybe just hoped) Brexit would be a decent kick up the arse of TPTB in Brussels.
    Everyone wants EU reform, but they know it's never going to happen. I was fully expecting abuse for expressing anti-EU sentiment, and I was pleasantly surprised to find universal agreement and sympathy for the UK leavers.
    I wonder what the result of any referendum across the entire EU might be? And that would explain why democracy is a slightly dirty word in Brussels...
    Whereas I had exactly the opposite in my recent trips to Bulgaria, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Austria and Holland (and USA for some strange reason). Probably hanging around the Union Jack Pub in Benidorm isn't the best place ...
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.