• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BoJo: deliver Brexit or expect violent riots

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BoJo: deliver Brexit or expect violent riots

BoJo now blackmailing the country, we can expect violent riots if we do not brexit

Deliver Brexit or face riots, minister warns Boris Johnson | News | The Times

Most likely the same people who will riot when food prices and unemployment go up because of Brexit dressed in yellow vests.

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    BoJo now blackmailing the country, we can expect violent riots if we do not brexit

Most likely the same people who will riot when food prices and unemployment go up because of Brexit dressed in yellow vests.
    Looking at the demographics of those who voted Brexit, it'll be mainly old coffin-dodgers from the north of the England. Bring it on.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Tyhe UK should deal with it as they deal with it in HK. Call in the Chinese.

Echoes of Enoch Powell in the rivers of blood speech. At least that ended his career - these days whoever that cabinet minister is will probably get promoted.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Looking at the demographics of those who voted Brexit, it'll be mainly old coffin-dodgers from the north of the England. Bring it on.
        Meh .... if they riot up north they're not going to do much damage are they? The place is already a pile of shyte. And if they come down to London to riot they will get fooked over good and proper
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

I hope his GF has the crisis phone number of her local refuge.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            I hope his GF has the crisis phone number of her local refuge.
            I bet he's a fecking nightmare to live with at the moment.
            Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
              I bet he's a fecking nightmare to live with at the moment.
              6/10 on the Brillo Scale.

Comment

Riots now or hunger riots after Brexit

Hmmmm

Comment

The real project fear

Comment

And I hope that Boris will be the PM when this happens. He can then blame the EU for accepting our withdrawal.

Just before we go the polls again...
                    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                    X