• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BoJo: deliver Brexit or expect violent riots

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    You're genetically turnip aren't you?
    FTFY

Comment

Dunno. Are you? It's a question. Although I was just assuming it because of your alcoholism.
      You went to a catholic school. Did your dad not do tarmac drives until the tax man caught up with him?

Comment

Although I was just assuming it because of your alcoholism.
        Horrible that. I know because I was well on the way. It's progressive. Over time you have to drink more and more to get the same buzz.

The wake up call for me was when I started getting withdrawal symptoms the next day. Not the cravings that you might expect but crippling panic, anxiety and depression. It's that bad that you just want to curl up and die.

Alcohol abuse doesn't just fook your liver, it can take an enormous toll on your mental health.
        Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
          Horrible that. I know because I was well on the way. It's progressive. Over time you have to drink more and more to get the same buzz.

The wake up call for me was when I started getting withdrawal symptoms the next day. Not the cravings that you might expect but crippling panic, anxiety and depression. It's that bad that you just want to curl up and die.

Alcohol abuse doesn't just fook your liver, it can take an enormous toll on your mental health.
          Sounds horrible. Although I like a beer as much as the next man, I've been lucky enough to always be able to take it or leave it.
          Maybe it's not too late for our Oirish tinker friend to mend his ways.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
          X