• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Government plan to invoke EU law's supremacy to ensure Brexit on Halloween

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
    No, it's in the cavern between your ears.
    I was referring to your regurgitation of the same old tulipe in the vain hope that it will be believed. The type of tulipe that only the most desperate of remainers are clinging to.

Anyway, carry on carrying on. I suppose it helps keep the electrons flowing and helps prevent the over pollution of the internet with cat videos.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

[
      Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
      They're just trolling remainers now. ... TBF, remainers are even trolling themselves.
      With all this talk of trolling, I might begin to suspect that you're a troll. Which might "trigger" me to take some action or other.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
        I was referring to your regurgitation of the same old tulipe in the vain hope that it will be believed. The type of tulipe that only the most desperate of remainers are clinging to.

Anyway, carry on carrying on. I suppose it helps keep the electrons flowing and helps prevent the over pollution of the internet with cat videos.
        I'm not bothered about leaving. Would prefer a deal but, if we crash out, hey-ho.

Just enjoying the political pantomime.

Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          Well you obviously haven't.

Constitutional law 101 for thickos like you and sas: Padfield.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            [

With all this talk of trolling, I might begin to suspect that you're a troll. Which might "trigger" me to take some action or other.
            That would be entirely consistent with your being a cretinous snowflake. I don’t see you offering anything of value in the professional forums, ever. You just troll general.

Comment

That would be entirely consistent with your being a cretinous snowflake. I don’t see you offering anything of value in the professional forums, ever. You just troll general.
              So you didn't answer my question.
              You come across on this forum as not very bright, yet you claim to have been, or be, in "academia". By which I assume you claim to be an academic.
              But I seriously doubt it.
              So what was your doctorate in?
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Brexiteers are agitated.

The penny is beginning to drop that Boris and Dominic don't know what they're doing.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

For self-declared "clever meanies", your level of ignorance about our constitution is astonishing. I doubt you have the foggiest clue about Padfield.

There's no clever ruse in which we leave on 31 Oct. The only route now is a WA or a veto, neither of which is a ruse, nor likely. The only ruse here is to nudge the remoaner-gammonflakey contingent into panic, wondering about whether there really is a clever ruse. Panic increases the chance of a political blunder. It's hilarious that you can't see that.

An Order of Council is a spoon in a gunfight.

A50 specifically requires that departure is enacted under our own constitution.

You can't see the wood for the trees and it's extremely entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    So you didn't answer my question.
                    You come across on this forum as not very bright, yet you claim to have been, or be, in "academia". By which I assume you claim to be an academic.
                    But I seriously doubt it.
                    So what was your doctorate in?
                    You can't debate the substance because it will reveal you to be tremendously thick. You're all hot air, sas.

What is your opinion about Padfield as it relates to the topic under discussion here?

Comment

The only ruse here is to nudge the remoaner-gammonflakey contingent into panic, wondering about whether there really is a clever ruse. Panic increases the chance of a political blunder. It's hilarious that you can't see that.
                      Behind closed doors Dominic and Boris are celebrating the Benn act. Boris obviously thinks grovelling in Brussels for an extension will be good for his election campaign.

Looking forward to some more panicked measures.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                      X