• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boris resigns

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    A bit of horse-trading between EU partners is hardly new. The French & Germans have been doing it since day one, and the Irish are doing it now. Several Remain MPs (along with two former PMs) have been colluding with the EU to fight against Brexit.
    I doubt, in this case, that much will come of it anyway.
    Don't worry, you have Trump on your side...along with a number of rather horrible right wingers....
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      Don't worry, you have Trump on your side...along with a number of rather horrible right wingers....
      Why would that make me feel better? You have an annoying habit of invoking fascism whenever someone doesn't agree with your view. You won't get away with that at big school, y'know...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
        “Colluding” when it’s Remain, “horse-trading” when it’s Brexiters.

Triggered? Sorry...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Why would that make me feel better? You have an annoying habit of invoking fascism whenever someone doesn't agree with your view. You won't get away with that at big school, y'know...
          Where have I invoked fascism? It says right wing, not all right wingers are fascist
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Where have I invoked fascism? It says right wing, not all right wingers are fascist
            You have to bear with Mordy, he's a bit slow
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Triggered? Sorry...

Comment

No, but most of the "rather horrible" ones probably are, in your mind, otherwise you wouldn't have used such terminology. Face it pal, if you think the only way you'll ever convince those who don't share your view that they are wrong on a nuclear scale is by hinting that they must be thick fascists or summink, you'll be pissing in the wind for a very long time.

And since you've "escaped" to the safety of the Fatherland, I'm wondering why you still think you still have a dog in the race?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  You have to bear with Mordy, he's a bit slow
                  Don't knock it mate, if I slow things down, it's only for your benefit.

Comment

No, but most of the "rather horrible" ones probably are, in your mind, otherwise you wouldn't have used such terminology. Face it pal, if you think the only way you'll ever convince those who don't share your view that they are wrong on a nuclear scale is by hinting that they must be thick fascists or summink, you'll be pissing in the wind for a very long time.

And since you've "escaped" to the safety of the Fatherland, I'm wondering why you still think you still have a dog in the race?
                    Rees Mogg is a rather horrible right winger, but he's not a fascist.

Comment

So tell me exactly what you mean by 'Fatherland'?

Comment

Working...
                      X