• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boris Barnstorms!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Snakes and alligators in the English Channel and Irish Sea

HTH
    The EU might go for that.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Only if you're a low IQ cretin satisfied by glib, content-free soundbites.

Oh wait ....
      Do you know me IRL ?

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
        No placeholder. Great conference speech. No doubt the usual whiners and naysayers will be along soon
        Agree, Boris is doing a cracking job and might get the Brexit done

I notice the usual suspects have come out with their schoolyard bully spite and negative attitudes, but as they're losers what do we expect?

Comment

Originally posted by tazdevil View Post
          ...might get the Brexit done...
          Currently, it's the only way forward. It's going to damage Britain hugely, but continuing with this limbo is more damaging.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Boris flops as EU rejects offer

oh dear euphoria limited to a handful of delegates at conference. As Anna Soubry pointed out he's managed to unite the ERG.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by tazdevil View Post
              Agree, Boris is doing a cracking job and might get the Brexit done

I notice the usual suspects have come out with their schoolyard bully spite and negative attitudes, but as they're losers what do we expect?
              I'm all up for a hard, crash out brexit so I'm looking forward to Boris' deal getting thrown out. The only way forward is to crash out and feel the full 'benefits' of brexit
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                I'm all up for a hard, crash out brexit so I'm looking forward to Boris' deal getting thrown out. The only way forward is to crash out and feel the full 'benefits' of brexit
                Sasguru has got his hand up your arse again, hasn't he?
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                  Yes, I agree. One way or the other, we need to taste it to know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                    Yes, I agree. One way or the other, we need to taste it to know it.
                    You don't need to eat tulip to know that it tastes bad.

Comment

If Brexit was a poker game the EU is the calm, steady player in the corner smoking a pipe.

We however are the player who is fidgeting, scratching, sweating and changing seats.

When we try to bluff it's obvious and our only plan is to flip the table and storm out of the room if we look like losing.
                      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                      X