• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Will Boris get a deal agreed with the EU by 31-10-2019?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Boris get a deal agreed with the EU by 31-10-2019?

Can he pull it out of the bag or is this just filling time?

Polling...
    Yes
    0.00%
    No
    93.33%
    AndyW could do a better job
    6.67%
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Where's the "It matters nought, we're leaving anyway!" option?
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      Where's the "It matters nought, we're leaving anyway!" option?
      Sounds like someone already got the invite to Minestrone's leaving party, part 2

hope you guys really enjoy yourselves
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

What deal? There is no deal being discussed - only short term Withdrawal Agreement

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          What deal? There is no deal being discussed - only short term Withdrawal Agreement
          That reminds me, where's the "I hate this country and everything it stands for!" option, wouldn't want to leave our friend the ex-commie deserter out of the game.
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

IMO what we are seeing is not the deal, but the no-deal implementation of how the uk will run the Irish border. If May's backstop deal is not given an exit clause.

I'm almost impressed by the gob tulipe.
            Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
              IMO what we are seeing is not the deal, but the no-deal implementation of how the uk will run the Irish border. If May's backstop deal is not given an exit clause.

Aw, that's nice, I bet Boris is walking round with a ready-brek glow!
              (other oat based cereals are available)

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                That reminds me, where's the "I hate this country and everything it stands for!" option, wouldn't want to leave our friend the ex-commie deserter out of the game.
                We could do with a "I'm an ex squaddie racist and I hate all foreigners - brexit means brexit" option too.
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                  We could do with a "I'm an ex squaddie racist and I hate all foreigners - brexit means brexit" option too.
                  Are you feeling left out? I didn't know you'd served our country, you always struck me as being too much of a soft twunt, lacking in moral fibre and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post

I'm so glad I'm not Northern Irish, a politician or in the armed forces....

Bomb Bomb Bomb....
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X