• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Euro and Pound coin - Two peas in a pod

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Your link does not support your statement.
    anything of a not too complex nature made by man can be copied by man economically. However, the Russians successfully copied the Rolls Royce nene engines that they were given by HMG and used them to great effect in the Migs in the Korean war.

A detective has shown me various counterfeit currency and the likes of you and me wouldn't tell, unless the deviations were specifically highlighted.

Comment

Originally posted by CryingSheep View Post
      M&S have the euro prices in their labels the same way Zara (and most of global clothes brands) always had every currency they do business in, so the same label works for every country....
      Which works for Zara in Spain where people can’t shop around.

Doesn’t work so well for M&S in Letterkenny where people can see the price difference between Euros and Sterling and drive to Derry to save money.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
        Which works for Zara in Spain where people can’t shop around.

Doesn’t work so well for M&S in Letterkenny where people can see the price difference between Euros and Sterling and drive to Derry to save money.
        they have free cars there then? 80 kliks round trip = 0 cost?

bolloks.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          they have free cars there then? 80 kliks round trip = 0 cost?

bolloks.
          80? More like 40.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            80? More like 40.
            google says 41K one way.

so 82k round trip

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              google says 41K one way.

so 82k round trip
              I will bow to your knowledge of M&S stores in Ulster. I would have said it was about 20 miles each way (US klik, not British artillery klik)
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                I will bow to your knowledge of M&S stores in Ulster. I would have said it was about 20 miles each way (US klik, not British artillery klik)
                I know bugger all about Ulster, i just googled letterkenny to londonderry and got 41K.

Comment

Working...
                X