• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ready for Brexit?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    I think we should keep this post for posterity.

Personally, I don't think you will be shot as a fascist if you've got a QWERTY keyboard on your laptop but time will tell.
    I think we should keep this post for posterity to show how completely imbecilic some people are
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      I think we should keep this post for posterity to show how completely imbecilic some people are
      I think we should keep this post to show how devoid some people are of a sense of humour.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
        I think we should keep this post to show how devoid some people are of a sense of humour.
        I think we should keep this post to show how some people who think they have a sense of humour are in actual fact as dull as ditchwater.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          I think we should keep this post to show how some people who think they have a sense of humour are in actual fact as dull as ditchwater.
          Agreed!
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Why select that particular one when we have almost 36K of your feeble-minded witterings to choose from?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

just like in the pre- EU time (or currently if you're traveling outside the EU) Always take purchase receipts of expensive equipment you bring with you

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                The customs officers use discretion, and generally ignore one laptop but strictly speaking you should declare it.
                I seem to remember at one time that there was a recommendation that receipts for expensive cameras should be kept, ready to be shown, when travelling in the EU.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  Why select that particular one when we have almost 30K of my feeble-minded witterings to choose from?

Harsh ... but, hey, if you say so.
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
                    I seem to remember at one time that there was a recommendation that receipts for expensive cameras should be kept, ready to be shown, when travelling in the EU.
                    You have a tendency to 'seem to remember' a lot of stuff that is then proven to be absolute tosh. Why not state some facts, not what you 'seem to remember'?
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                      You have a tendency to 'seem to remember' a lot of stuff that is then proven to be absolute tosh. Why not state some facts, not what you 'seem to remember'?
                      Dementia. Happens to the best of us in the end. And to JTB.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X