• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Post Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
    List them on ebay and divide up the proceeds.
    I bet Trump will be interested.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterBait View Post
      If Scotland becomes independent
      And Ireland reunites

Who will "own" the British overseas territories?
      Brussels, surely?
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        Most of the UK would prefer to be ruled by Scotland, they're the only ones making sense.
        Which is presumably why you'd rather be ruled by the Germans (and everyone else apart from the Scots)...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
          Just cut out the Midlands and the North. No one will miss them.
          South of England and Scotland can form a new Union and remain in the EU.
          Anyone wants Wales?
          I'm not sure there are enough body bags in the south of England for that to work. You really are a clueless twat, but every now and then you do come out with something inadvertently hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            I'm not sure there are enough body bags in the south of England for that to work. You really are a clueless twat, but every now and then you do come out with something inadvertently hilarious.
            Erikur and Scoots are our envoys to the CUK Leaver community. They can talk to you on your own level, which is important in these divisive times.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              Erikur and Scoots are our envoys to the CUK Leaver community. They can talk to you on your own level, which is important in these divisive times.
              It takes a lot of effort to lower myself to Mordac's, ziggenare's, BR15's, Spudboy's, etc level. Good that my 4 year old son helps me with the replies to them.

Comment

It takes a lot of effort to lower myself to Mordac's, ziggenare's, BR15's, Spudboy's, etc level. Good that my 4 year old son helps me with the replies to them.
                Give it a month or so, and he'll have overtaken you...

Comment

Is the title of this thread the new name for the main letter delivery service, since we won't be having that traitorous Queen once we leave, so the Royal Mail and Post Office will be replaced with "Post Brexit"?
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Get your bags packed boy, you're on your way.
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                      Get your bags packed boy, you're on your way.
                      Go and suck Putin's D!ck

Comment

Working...
                      X