No Deal Readiness Report No Deal Readiness Report
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 22

More fingers than teeth

Default No Deal Readiness Report

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

More fingers than teeth

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

From page 40

UK Nationals Travelling to the EU (Including for Work orStudy Purposes)

• If the UK leaves the EU without a deal, existing rules covering travel to the EU by UKnationals will no longer apply. Travel to the EU may involve *increased immigrationchecks and other additional requirements.
    • The EU has confirmed that UK nationals will not require a visit visa for short stays ofup to 90 days in every 180-day period for purposes such as tourism.
    • UK nationals will still be able to travel to EU Member States and should be preparedto bring the correct documentation (see chapter 5 on services for further informationon travelling for work).
    • UK nationals may lose access to dedicated lanes for EU/EEA/Swiss nationals and/orautomated points of entry.

The killer statement:

• Those planning to work or deliver services in the EU, even for short visits, may needto meet additional conditions around supporting documentation, work permits orvisas

Seriously, if you're an EU employer looking for support, why would you waste the time with all this paper work? You're just going to source from within the block.

Gott sei dank I'm now a dual national.

*rubber glove treatment
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

Double Godlike!

Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post
    The killer statement:

• Those planning to work or deliver services in the EU, even for short visits, may need to meet additional conditions around supporting documentation, work permits orvisas

Seriously, if you're an EU employer looking for support, why would you waste the time with all this paper work? You're just going to source from within the block.

Gott sei dank I'm now a dual national.

*rubber glove treatment
    Highlighted the relevant point for you (and added the space you missed!)

Should post faster

Quote Originally Posted by original PM View Post
    Highlighted the relevant point for you (and added the space you missed!)
    No deal, means will need
    Any British passport holder will have to go through a visa process and unless the EU softenes the rules you won't be treated anyway different form someone from Nigeria or Zimbabwe
    Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Should post faster

Quote Originally Posted by MasterBait View Post
    No deal, means will need
    ...you won't be treated anyway different form someone from Nigeria or Zimbabwe
    Why should they? UK...Nigeria...Zimbabwe...all third world countries

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PCTNN View Post
    Why should they? UK...Nigeria...Zimbabwe...all third world countries
    Probably more like meeting karma...sad for the current generation of British people as they have not done or involved in any crime against humanity which their forefathers committed.

Nobody really cares about Britain if you cross the English channel. Personally, I am safe as I am already in Belgium early this year and going to have a Belgium ID soon. I am prepared to surrender my UK passport at some point in future. I have already relocated my family to India more than 3 years ago (before brexit vote because I realised that UK has gloomy future especially for youngsters with or without brexit) and now I will never come back to Britain even for work.

Double Godlike!

Quote Originally Posted by Hat1rmathA View Post
    Probably more like meeting karma...sad for the current generation of British people as they have not done or involved in any crime against humanity which their forefathers committed.

Nobody really cares about Britain if you cross the English channel. Personally, I am safe as I am already in Belgium early this year and going to have a Belgium ID soon. I am prepared to surrender my UK passport at some point in future. I have already relocated my family to India more than 3 years ago (before brexit vote because I realised that UK has gloomy future especially for youngsters with or without brexit) and now I will never come back to Britain even for work.
    Ok well that is your personal opinion and from where I am sat it sounds like bollocks.

Double Godlike!

New Brexit deal by deadline next week 'very difficult but possible', says EU's Barnier | Politics News | Sky News

No one wins from a No Deal Brexit - but if that is what must happen then that is what must happen.

I think finally there is some realisation of this and as such a deal will be struck.

Hopefully.

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by original PM View Post
    New Brexit deal by deadline next week 'very difficult but possible', says EU's Barnier | Politics News | Sky News

No one wins from a No Deal Brexit - but if that is what must happen then that is what must happen.

I think finally there is some realisation of this and as such a deal will be struck.

Hopefully.
    Bollocks, remain is all that should happen

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by Eirikur View Post
    Bollocks, remain is all that should happen
    **** off Johnny!
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.