• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit in 5 bullet points - No ifs or buts.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brexit in 5 bullet points - No ifs or buts.

Just wondering how your Brexit progress is going since the last update.

Would someone be so kind as to u-pdate the bullet points?

Brexit countdown

All you need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Brexit countdown

All you need to know.
      Let's hope they didn't get suity to develop the reset button.

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
        Just wondering how your Brexit progress is going since the last update.

Would someone be so kind as to u-pdate the bullet points?
        Brexit will be cancelled on Saturday evening, mass civil unrest on Sunday, back to work Monday.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          Brexit will be cancelled on Saturday evening, mass civil unrest on Sunday, back to work Monday.
          Oh no! Not a Twatter storm! How will we survive?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Oh no! Not a Twatter storm! How will we survive?
            Exactly, be afraid, be very afraid!
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Serious question (I know, not really the forum for this!), but as a strong supporter of brexit, and highly vocal, will you be heading to the streets? Not meant to be a provocative question, but genuinely interested. If you aren't up for hitting the streets given your views, how many others do you (or anyone else) think will turn up?

Same question to the other strong leavers on here - oPM, JTB etc.

I know a lot of strongly viewed remainers (and extinction rebellion) and they hit the streets frequently, but I'm not convinced leavers have the same conviction. Leavers appear to be happy to 'shout' on social media, but turn out in the real world in much lower numbers.

Not a dig or criticism, just a genuine observation.
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                Serious question (I know, not really the forum for this!), but as a strong supporter of brexit, and highly vocal, will you be heading to the streets? Not meant to be a provocative question, but genuinely interested. If you aren't up for hitting the streets given your views, how many others do you (or anyone else) think will turn up?

Same question to the other strong leavers on here - oPM, JTB etc.

I know a lot of strongly viewed remainers (and extinction rebellion) and they hit the streets frequently, but I'm not convinced leavers have the same conviction. Leavers appear to be happy to 'shout' on social media, but turn out in the real world in much lower numbers.

Not a dig or criticism, just a genuine observation.
                Leavers have no need to protest, we won.

Hth.

Comment

Leavers have no need to protest, we won.

Hth.
                  Well, yes and no. You specifically said:

Brexit will be cancelled on Saturday evening, mass civil unrest on Sunday, back to work Monday
                  Implying if parliament revoke A50 (and hence you won the battle but lost the war) then there would be civil unrest from leave voters.

So, same question. Will you, or any of the other leave voters on here turn out onto the streets as you have stated, should you not get brexit, or do brexiters not have the same convictions in the real world as they have on line?
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                    Well, yes and no. You specifically said:

Implying if parliament revoke A50 (and hence you won the battle but lost the war) then there would be civil unrest from leave voters.

So, same question. Will you, or any of the other leave voters on here turn out onto the streets as you have stated, should you not get brexit, or do brexiters not have the same convictions in the real world as they have on line?
                    We'll have to wait and see, won't we?

Comment

Working...
                    X