• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit in 5 bullet points - No ifs or buts.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    If you look at my post, and if you understand English, and satire, you would have deduced that by "Civil Unrest Sunday", "Back to work Monday" means that I think slightly less than **** all would happen if A50 was revoked.
    Is that because you cretins have now realised that you were manipulated to vote against your interests by a cabal of populists only out for themselves?
    Or has that realisation not dawned yet?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      And the latest 'no' vote by Farage and the Brexit Nationalist Party is against a stronger EU action to counter election meddling and Russian disinformation: MOTION FOR A RESOLUTION on foreign electoral interference and disinformation in national and European democratic processes
      Feck me what a bunch of total fookwits.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Is that because you cretins have now realised that you were manipulated to vote against your interests by a cabal of populists only out for themselves?
        Or has that realisation not dawned yet?
        Let's be realistic. They haven't realised yet that a 'Spoons beermat isn't a peer reviewed economics paper.

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
          perhaps this may be because HMG has said that it will honour the referendum and (eventually) take us out of the EU. Nothing to protest about yet!
          Not true. Farage and Tommy R and his merry band have called for protests and small amounts could be bothered, whereas large numbers of remainers will take time and effort to let heir views be known.

Same question to you as I asked Ziggy - if (and this is the key to the question, if) A50 is revoked, would you be bothered to get off your @rse to protest, or would you just shout at the TV and type angrily on social media?
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            Let's be realistic. They haven't realised yet that a 'Spoons beermat isn't a peer reviewed economics paper.
            they've got beermats in 'spoons?

the punters can read ?

much more civilised than Ireland then, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
              If you look at my post, and if you understand English, and satire, you would have deduced that by "Civil Unrest Sunday", "Back to work Monday" means that I think slightly less than **** all would happen if A50 was revoked.

Now, I hope that puts your mind at rest.
              Backtracking now bud? Fair enough. Typical leaver - gobs off online, keyboard warrior. I'm surprised you lot could get off your fat asses long enough to go to the polling station to put an X in the box. Was the polling station between your little one bed flat and the local 'spoonies?
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                they've got beermats in 'spoons?

the punters can read ?

much more civilised than Ireland then, eh?
                They have 'spoons in Ireland.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  They have 'spoons in Ireland.

HTH
                  oh, dear, oh dear

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
                    I suspect some are only in it for the sport of winding up remainers.
                    Certainly some remainers are in it only for the sport of winding up Brexiters. Not that they need remainer help for that, reading some of the Brexit supporting facebook groups. They seem to get all by themselves, in impotent rage. (They do make the Brexit lot here seem like the epitome of reason. And true to stereotype, they love their 'spoons).
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                      Backtracking now bud? Fair enough. Typical leaver - gobs off online, keyboard warrior. I'm surprised you lot could get off your fat asses long enough to go to the polling station to put an X in the box. Was the polling station between your little one bed flat and the local 'spoonies?
                      You were certainly surprised when 17.4 million got off there arses and voted.
                      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                      X