Yet another Brexit casualty Yet another Brexit casualty - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 11 to 15 of 15

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    Surprise, surprise more faux outrage from Spiked.
    Have you not worked out that Brendan O'neill and others of his ilk make a living out of winding up idiots like yourself?

But I do agree, things have become too PC. It's time we brought back Eugenics. We need to address the decline of the race, the fact that in the Anglosphere we have too many really stupid people. It's funny we breed horses and livestock for their qualities but allow all sorts of human riff-raff to procreate.
    I think 'Spiked have been browsing this forum:

"But in the elitist, anti-democratic world of hardcore Remainerism, where Remainers are good and pure and everyone else is a borderline fascist, such respect for open debate and freedom of speech is in short supply. These people really do want to cleanse the public realm of difference of opinion. They are a menace to liberty and rational thought. "
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Better than AtW

Quote Originally Posted by Gibbon View Post
    I think 'Spiked have been browsing this forum:

"But in the elitist, anti-democratic world of hardcore Remainerism, where Remainers are good and pure and everyone else is a borderline fascist, such respect for open debate and freedom of speech is in short supply. These people really do want to cleanse the public realm of difference of opinion. They are a menace to liberty and rational thought. "
    That conveniently ignores the stupids labelling anyone who doesn't agree with Brexit, "traitors", "enemies of the people" and suchlike.
    Extremism makes the opposition extremist. Thus do civil wars and the collapse of countries occur.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

Dyson made a commitment in 2016 to deliver electric cars.
    You make a commitment, you deliver on that commitment. Isn’t that what we are told must happen?
    Moderation means Moderation
    Strong and Stable Moderation

Get Moderation Done - Unleash Moderator Potential

Godlike

Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    That conveniently ignores the stupids labelling anyone who doesn't agree with Brexit, "traitors", "enemies of the people" and suchlike.
    Extremism makes the opposition extremist. Thus do civil wars and the collapse of countries occur.
    and constantly labelling anyone who disagrees with you as a 'cretin' is different from this?
    how is that, then?

feckin twat!
    Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
    Inertia, however........................

Better than AtW

Quote Originally Posted by BR14 View Post
    and constantly labelling anyone who disagrees with you as a 'cretin' is different from this?
    how is that, then?

feckin twat!
    It's not "anyone who disagrees with me". It's anyone who provides overwhelming evidence of being a cretin. E.g. DimPrawn.

HTH, BIDI.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal