• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Post Brexit Food

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    What are the EU actionable levels?

in the EU there are no allowable limits for foreign bodies in food products.
    Fears rat hair, maggots and mould might start appearing in British food following post-Brexit trade deal | The Independent

Comment

You are correct in that there are no allowable limits.

Now answer another question, do you really think that there are no rat hairs, faeces and insect parts in your cereals and other foods?

For "allowable" limits you should be reading "actionable" or in your case you can live in blissful ignorance.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

OK, technically not deep fried. Actually Sticky Toffee Rat Onna Stick ala Terry Pratchett.
        Courtesy of Sticky Toffee Rat Onna Stick | The originals, made for Terry… | Flickr
        To be served to gammons in 'Spoons for the meal deal. Alongside the brexit pint.

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
          This could get me to vote remain in!

The State Fair of Texas: Burgers, dogs and deep-fried everything - BBC News

Check out the fried butter stall!
          I'm sure I've eaten worse in France. And Germany for that matter.
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            I'm sure I've eaten worse in France. And Germany for that matter.
            fromage de tete is quite nice. AIR

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              fromage de knobtete is quite nice. AIR
              It takes all sorts to make a world.
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                It takes all sorts to make a world.
                whatever suits you.

Comment

Working...
                X