• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

John Bercow hinted as Caretaker Prime Minister of National Unity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Bercow hinted as Caretaker Prime Minister of National Unity

The traitorous toad!

Jeremy Corbyn ‘would support John Bercow as unity PM’ | News | The Sunday Times
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

of traitorous toad hall??

Comment

That would be fun.

Comment

Sure, why not? He was an excellent Speaker and recognises the sovereignty of Parliament, he would be good as a caretaker PM.

Comment

ORder!

Timing couldn't be better as he's due to resign as speaker. Perhaps Johnson could become speaker.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I do love the idea of a unity PM. As voted for by 48% of the population. So not even more than half. Even a unity PM with 52% support(BoJo?) is still quite divided IMO.

A bit like the people's vote. Who voted last time? Toads?

I just wish parliament would drop the pretense we live in a democracy. Cancel Brexit. Maybe Juncker could be caretaker PM until the UK is run from Brussels?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I do love the idea of a unity PM. As voted for by 48% of the population. So not even more than half. Even a unity PM with 52% support(BoJo?) is still quite divided IMO.

A bit like the people's vote. Who voted last time? Toads?

I just wish parliament would drop the pretense we live in a democracy. Cancel Brexit. Maybe Juncker could be caretaker PM until the UK is run from Brussels?
              The way to unite 90% of the country is harsher retrospective measures on aggressive tax avoiders.

Comment

It doesn’t sound like you’re taking the “unity” part seriously....

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
                  It doesn’t sound like you’re taking the “unity” part seriously....

Please tell me when I am supposed to take Brexit seriously....

Comment

Please tell me when I am supposed to take Brexit seriously....
                    23:01 31/10/2019 GMT hth.
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                    X