• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BREAKING NEWS: A deal has been done

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Why?
    You don't want to risk being caught in possession of a non-EU passport, and we certainly don't want you deported back here...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      You don't want to risk being caught in possession of a non-EU passport, and we certainly don't want you deported back here...
      Tough titty tulip. I shall use my EU passport to travel and work freely around the EU and when entering the UK I shall use my GB passport, best of both worlds unlike some...
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Can we hurry up and sign off this great deal that Johnson negotiated for us?

UK gives up GBP7bn windfall from European Investment Bank | News | The Sunday Times

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          One thing Brexit has revealed to me is the level of stupidity and delusion that exists in the British population.
          You could have gleaned the same nugget of information by looking at some of your old school report cards.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
            Can we hurry up and sign off this great deal that Johnson negotiated for us?

UK gives up GBP7bn windfall from European Investment Bank | News | The Sunday Times

NHS goes through about half a billion a day so while it's not to be sneezed at it is really small beans in the grand scheme of things.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              NHS goes through about half a billion a day so while it's not to be sneezed at it is really small beans in the grand scheme of things.
              Well, you know that I agree that £7bn a year is “really small beans in the grand scheme of things”.

I’m glad you said it first, though... ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
                Well, you know that I agree that £7bn a year is “really small beans in the grand scheme of things”.

I’m glad you said it first, though... ;-)
                It’s small beans unlike £350 million (or is that £180 million) a week, which is about 500% of the country’s budget (or less than 3%).
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                X