• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Will He? Won't He?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will He? Won't He?

Will Boris get his amazing new "not in anyway related to and much, much better than May's Deal" Deal though parliament tomorrow?

Place your bets now.
    Yes
    38.46%
    No
    42.31%
    I'd rather play Deal or No Deal with AndyW's Mum.
    19.23%
    Last edited by DaveB; 18 October 2019, 08:34.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Too close to call. I watch with
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

He will get it through if he accepts a confirmatory referendum to go along with it, with a remain option
      Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Comment

Draw. Winner to be decided by BoJo and Korbyn in a game of wiff waff.

Comment

No, because most MPs don't give a toss about the Country or it's population and are only concerned about re-election. And if the deal goes through, the Tories will cream the votes in the coming GE.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Too close to call. I watch with
            Hopefully it won't clash with the rugby. I can't see my arse moving too far from the sofa tomorrow...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Who knows?

But my guess is yes. They seem close on numbers so should be able to twist the last couple of arms.

Comment

Earlier today SNP leader Nicola Sturgeon claimed Labour would be secretly ‘happy’ to see the new withdrawal agreement go through, tweeting that although they will officially oppose the deal, the party will give a ‘nod’ to rebels to ensure the numbers will pass.
                Read more: Could Labour push Borish Johnson's new Brexit deal over the line? | Metro News

Twitter: Metro (@MetroUK) on Twitter | Facebook: Metro - Home | Facebook
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by sal View Post
                  No, because most MPs don't give a toss about the Country or it's population and are only concerned about re-election. And if the deal goes through, the Tories will cream the votes in the coming GE.
                  By the same token, if Labour blocks the deal, they can expect to be annihilated in the GE

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                    By the same token, if Labour blocks the deal, they can expect to be annihilated in the GE
                    what GE?

Comment

Working...
                    X