• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boris

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    That is a bit like saying you would rather live in protected slavery rather than freedom with some risk.
    Only if you consider being in the EU is somehow slavery, which is something only certain brexiters believe.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Only if you consider being in the EU is somehow slavery, which is something only certain brexiters believe.
      Beat me to it

oPM and his pals don't seem to get it that we don't all hate foreigners.
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        Beat me to it

Ok, in your opinion, who on this forum "hates foreigners"?
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          Beat me to it

Jeezus.

So anyone who disagrees with you on the internet is racist.

And probably literally Hitler.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
            Ok, in your opinion, who on this forum "hates foreigners"?
            What's not to like?
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              And probably literally Hitler.

Or just a Very Good Friend.

YouTube
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                "Slavery" is not the right term. It's more like domestic bullying, whereby the dominant partner quietly but firmly dictates the terms by which one can have relationships outside the previously dictated terms.
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  "Slavery" is not the right term. It's more like domestic bullying, whereby the dominant partner quietly but firmly dictates the terms by which one can have relationships outside the previously dictated terms.
                  There’s that chip again. See a chiropractor, ffs.

Comment

It is now clear that if and when the deal proceeds through parliament it will be amended beyond recognition until it is incredibly unpalatable to any self respecting Brexiteer.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
                      There’s that chip again. See a chiropractor, ffs.
                      I presume the inevitable won't bother you, so I can deduce that you're beyond discussion.
                      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                      X