• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boris

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    I presume the inevitable won't bother you, so I can deduce that you're beyond discussion.
    That's handy, because you're below discussion.

Comment

Will Labour agree to a GE ?

They seem to be enjoying themselves, Why spoil a good thing.
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        That's handy, because you're below discussion.
        Only alphabetically. Oddly enough, so are you, and it doesn't get any better if you try and become Young Greg.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          I presume the inevitable won't bother you, so I can deduce that you're beyond discussion.
          Let us know when you progress from being the downtrodden victim of the pernicious EU to start discussing anything.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

They seem to be enjoying themselves, Why spoil a good thing.
            Indeed - i must say I love the fact the opposition party in this country do not actually want to take part in or win a GE

I mean it's almost like all they are really trying to do is stop the other party doing anything rather than actually trying to add value themselves.

And pick up a pay cheque for it.

If I was a labour supporter I would be incredibly frustrated with the party right now but then I guess that because all the labour supports are cheering and think this constitutes a 'win' means I will never be a labour supporter.
            Last edited by original PM; 23 October 2019, 07:25.

Comment

It is now clear that if and when the deal proceeds through parliament it will be amended beyond recognition until it is incredibly unpalatable to any self respecting Brexiteer.

That's why the Govt wanted to rush it through.
              Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

If the EU grants an extension, and "no deal" on 31 Oct is off the table, then they'd be hard pressed not to agree to a GE. Supposedly, the threat of "no deal" was Labour's only objection to a GE.

Of course, you can never trust politicians.
                Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Working...
                X