• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More rehash of the same old entrenched positions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    If reality triggers you, why don't you restrict your reading to 'Spoons beer mats?
    Did oPM upset your mate assguru? Does assguru still have his tongue up your bottom?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Did oPM upset your mate assguru? Does assguru still have his tongue up your bottom?
      Stop projecting your relationship with Churchy.

Comment

Getting jealous I see.....

Comment

I don't think I'm "alternative" enough for Brillo.
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            Gosh it's a good thing the world never changes and things which were said 6 years ago can always be relied on to ring true now.
            I'm assuming the irony of what you've just said isn't lost on you and the proportion of leavers who haven't yet changed their minds and now want to remain?
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              I'm assuming the irony of what you've just said isn't lost on you and the proportion of leavers who haven't yet changed their minds and now want to remain?
              I think given the way the EU has treated the UK over the past three years kind of cements the decision in a lot of people's minds

Good riddance, Donald Tusk - spiked

and just for those of you the do not like Spiked.

Donald Tusk's message to UK voters: don't give up on stopping Brexit | Politics | The Guardian

Comment

I think given the way the EU has treated the UK over the past three years kind of cements the decision in a lot of people's minds

Good riddance, Donald Tusk - spiked

and just for those of you the do not like Spiked.

Donald Tusk's message to UK voters: don't give up on stopping Brexit | Politics | The Guardian
                How has he treated us, exactly? It's the Tory ERG that has stopped us leaving the EU, not Tusk. You're angry at the wrong people fella.
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

How has he treated us, exactly? It's the Tory ERG that has stopped us leaving the EU, not Tusk. You're angry at the wrong people fella.
                  The EU treated us badly by wanting to negotiate when the beloved Tories didn’t want to.
                  They treated us badly by accepting extensions to allow the beloved Tories to try to work out what they were going to do.

...etc

Remember, to some on here, nothing that is wrong with this country is the fault of the Tories. It must all be blamed on the EU, Corbyn, or someone else.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Sorry - the president of the EU has been telling people to resist the democratic vote and over turn it.

How can someone who supposedly represents a democratic community take that stance?

I am not angry at all - just putting the facts out there for people to make up their own mind.

Comment

Add your brexit jokes here

Sorry - the president of the EU has been telling people to resist the democratic vote and over turn it.

How can someone who supposedly represents a democratic community take that stance?

I am not angry at all - just putting the facts out there for people to make up their own mind.
                      President of the Council, not the EU.

“Resist” is an odd choice of your words (not his) - in any healthy democracy, having debates about the democratic way of changing things is normal.

Comment

Working...
                      X