• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

General Election it is then...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Election it is then...

A hung Parliament may mean we're back to square 1 though
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    If Farage has the balance of power, you may yet get your wish...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Interesting to see how Corbyn seems to have his house in order (I mean, by labour standards...) and seems to know what to do just to fall in Boris' trap all of a sudden. Like he never learns. Corbyn is the cancer of the party and the sooner they get rid of him the better.

Entertaining though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        If Farage has the balance of power, you may yet get your wish...
        My wish is either a Hard Brexit or Remain. Either one. Not the polished turd, pig with lipstick crap we're currently lumbered with.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

My wish is either a Hard Brexit or Remain. Either one. Not the polished turd, pig with lipstick crap we're currently lumbered with.
          Well if you close your eyes and wish really hard...
          (preferably while standing in the middle of a busy dual carriageway)
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

I think its the most likely outcome.

Why anyone thinks a GE will sort out this mess is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I think its the most likely outcome.

Why anyone thinks a GE will sort out this mess is beyond me.
              Well, there's no point in a 2nd ref if the current lot can't agree among themselves any sort of resolution to the first one. A GE (which will mainly be fought on the Brexit issue) should at least re-calibrate Parliament (i.e. lots of MPs of all parties who voted against their constituents wishes will find out the hard way what "the will of the people" actually means.)

There's only one way to find out though...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by PCTNN View Post
                Corbyn is the cancer of the party and the sooner they get rid of him the better.
                If the Tories win, hopefully it will be the end of Corbyn.
                Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
                  If the Tories win, hopefully it will be the end of Corbyn.
                  It's the Momentum Party now, if Corbyn goes he'll only be replaced by something even more unpleasant.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                    It's the Momentum Party now, if Corbyn goes he'll only be replaced by something even more unpleasant.
                    Sir Keir Starmer would be my bet.
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                    X