General Election predictions General Election predictions - Page 16

View Poll Results: What do you predict the outcome will be?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tories win with overall majority

    21 29.17%
  • Tories win the most seats but with no overall majority

    35 48.61%
  • Labour win with overall majority

    2 2.78%
  • Labour win the most seats but with no overall majority

    4 5.56%
  • I couldn't give a flying AndyW

    10 13.89%
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Posts 151 to 160 of 216
  1. #151

    Super poster

    Whorty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    South West
    Posts
    3,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Hardly screaming. The SNP have a very good point as the 3rd biggest party. They also have the best leader of the parties. Even if she looks the worst - which says something when up against Johnson/Korbyn.....
    It's undemocratic to have the SNP and/or LD there ... doesn't everyone understand we're a 2 party state and we don't want to rock the boat. I mean, look how well parliament has been working
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

  2. #152

    More fingers than teeth

    minestrone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    16,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Hardly screaming. The SNP have a very good point as the 3rd biggest party. They also have the best leader of the parties. Even if she looks the worst - which says something when up against Johnson/Korbyn.....
    Standing in 8% of the seats though. She gets to prattle on about her caring ethical values to 92% of the UK that haven't have their schools completely screwed by her party's battuliptery. It is an unfair advantage.

    They defo have the most media training though. Her head bobbing, phrasing and whimsical little chuckles are identical to Salmond's style ( Not that you see him much these days ).

    And the 30-40 year old group that you probably don't get to see much of in England all do exactly the same. It's a bizarre Stepford Wives type of thing. Freaks me out.

  3. #153

    Super poster

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minestrone View Post
    Standing in 8% of the seats though. She gets to prattle on about her caring ethical values to 92% of the UK that haven't have their schools completely screwed by her party's battuliptery. It is an unfair advantage.

    They defo have the most media training though. Her head bobbing, phrasing and whimsical little chuckles are identical to Salmond's style ( Not that you see him much these days ).

    And the 30-40 year old group that you probably don't get to see much of in England all do exactly the same. It's a bizarre Stepford Wives type of thing. Freaks me out.
    Shades of Hazel Blears and Dolores Umbridge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

  4. #154

    More fingers than teeth

    minestrone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    16,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minestrone View Post
    The big talking point after this is over will be the working class swing to the conservatives.

    Tories Take 20 Point Lead With Working Class Voters - Guido Fawkes

    The "we know what is best for the working class" schtick has finally run its course.

  5. #155

    Ducklike

    Platypus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the pub
    Posts
    8,964

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minestrone View Post
    The "we know what is best for the working class" schtick has finally run its course.
    finally? finally? that will never die

  6. #156

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    22,509

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minestrone View Post
    Tories Take 20 Point Lead With Working Class Voters - Guido Fawkes

    The "we know what is best for the working class" schtick has finally run its course.
    Since the start of the campaign, amongst working class voters:
    Cons - up 10
    Lab - up 4
    Lib Dem - down 3
    Brexit party - down 11
    So Labour is up in this category and
    Tories are well up, picking up Brexit Party votes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  7. #157

    More fingers than teeth

    BlasterBates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    1922 Commitee
    Posts
    14,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    So Labour is up in this category and
    Tories are well up, picking up Brexit Party votes.
    The combined Tory + BP vote has dropped since the beginning of November. They were at 50% and bit over, now slowly dropping into the mid 40's.

    Getting squeezed as Nigel Farage = Boris Johnson.
    I'm alright Jack

  8. #158

    More fingers than teeth

    minestrone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    16,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlasterBates View Post
    The combined Tory + BP vote has dropped since the beginning of November. They were at 50% and bit over, now slowly dropping into the mid 40's.

    Getting squeezed as Nigel Farage = Boris Johnson.
    There were a couple of 50% polls then and there have been a couple in the last few days.

    This is the end of the road for the stop Brexit bedwetters. Boris is going to get a 60+ majority with 42-45% of the vote. Out go the Grieves and the Letwins and in come MPs who will back him.

  9. #159

    More time posting than coding


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minestrone View Post
    Boris is going to get a 60+ majority with 42-45% of the vote.
    Boris as PM for the next few years is not something I particularly relish. But looking on the bright side there is the silver lining of getting rid of Corbyn and consigning the DUP back into obscurity.

  10. #160

    More fingers than teeth

    BlasterBates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    1922 Commitee
    Posts
    14,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minestrone View Post
    There were a couple of 50% polls then and there have been a couple in the last few days.

    This is the end of the road for the stop Brexit bedwetters. Boris is going to get a 60+ majority with 42-45% of the vote. Out go the Grieves and the Letwins and in come MPs who will back him.
    Well there is nothing more entertaining than watching the UK struggle with endless negotiations on some future trade deal leading to the UK becoming a vassal state, so I say bring it on.

    It would also be good for my portfolio.

    Last edited by BlasterBates; 18th November 2019 at 17:51.
    I'm alright Jack

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •