General Election predictions General Election predictions - Page 2

View Poll Results: What do you predict the outcome will be?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tories win with overall majority

    20 28.17%
  • Tories win the most seats but with no overall majority

    35 49.30%
  • Labour win with overall majority

    2 2.82%
  • Labour win the most seats but with no overall majority

    4 5.63%
  • I couldn't give a flying AndyW

    10 14.08%
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Posts 11 to 20 of 195
  1. #11

    Should post faster


    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterBait View Post
    General elections won't resolve anything Brexit wise. The only thing that will give a definitive answer is a new referendum where whatever deal is on the table will run against remain.
    another option in the ballot paper should be "we're failing as a country so we want any scandinavian country to come conquer and govern us"

  2. #12

    Super poster

    ladymuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PCTNN View Post
    another option in the ballot paper should be "we're failing as a country so we want any scandinavian country to come conquer and govern us"
    I'd be tempted to tick that. Or the Monster Raving Loony Party.

  3. #13

    Super poster

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterBait View Post
    General elections won't resolve anything Brexit wise. The only thing that will give a definitive answer is a new referendum where whatever deal is on the table will run against remain.
    I doubt that question would be acceptable.

    We've already decided to leave. It's how we leave that is the sticking point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

  4. #14

    Fingers like lightning

    BlueSharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
    Hands up, who voted "Labour win with overall majority"? Whatever you're smoking, I'll have some of that.
    Boris and Trump, are even more laughable until they both got in to power.

  5. #15

    I Am Legend


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    104,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    I doubt that question would be acceptable.

    We've already decided to leave. It's how we leave that is the sticking point.
    Its the failure of remoaners to accept democracy that is the sticking point.

    Bring back rotten boroughs!

  6. #16

    Super poster

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Its the failure of remoaners to accept democracy that is the sticking point.

    Bring back keel hauling! rotten boroughs!
    Gratis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

  7. #17

    Super poster

    Whorty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    South West
    Posts
    2,998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    I doubt that question would be acceptable.

    We've already decided to leave. It's how we leave that is the sticking point.
    The winds have changed fella. Remain is now a more popular route. If your lot were so convinced the will of the people is still to leave they'd be happy to pitch Bojo's deal against remain
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

  8. #18

    Super poster

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    The winds have changed fella. Remain is now a more popular route. If your lot were so convinced the will of the people is still to leave they'd be happy to pitch Bojo's deal against remain
    Really, you have evidence?

    As for your second sentence, the leave question has already been answered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

  9. #19

    Still gathering requirements...


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Hi

    I was thinking who I would vote for in terms of supporting contractors - and the answer is really none of the above.

    Closest I could get was libdem - but they introduced the public sector rules

  10. #20

    Super poster

    Whorty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    South West
    Posts
    2,998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    Really, you have evidence?
    Yes.


    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    As for your second sentence, the leave question has already been answered.
    The GE question was answered more recently and yet the brexiters in Westminster want another go

    Oh, I get it ... it's Ok to ask a second time when it suits you, but not when it doesn't
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •