• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

General Election predictions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasterBait View Post
    General elections won't resolve anything Brexit wise. The only thing that will give a definitive answer is a new referendum where whatever deal is on the table will run against remain.
    another option in the ballot paper should be "we're failing as a country so we want any scandinavian country to come conquer and govern us"

Comment

Originally posted by PCTNN View Post
      another option in the ballot paper should be "we're failing as a country so we want any scandinavian country to come conquer and govern us"
      I'd be tempted to tick that. Or the Monster Raving Loony Party.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterBait View Post
        General elections won't resolve anything Brexit wise. The only thing that will give a definitive answer is a new referendum where whatever deal is on the table will run against remain.
        I doubt that question would be acceptable.

We've already decided to leave. It's how we leave that is the sticking point.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
          Hands up, who voted "Labour win with overall majority"? Whatever you're smoking, I'll have some of that.
          Boris and Trump, are even more laughable until they both got in to power.
          Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

Its the failure of remoaners to accept democracy that is the sticking point.

Bring back rotten boroughs!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Its the failure of remoaners to accept democracy that is the sticking point.

Bring back keel hauling! rotten boroughs!
              Gratis.
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

The winds have changed fella. Remain is now a more popular route. If your lot were so convinced the will of the people is still to leave they'd be happy to pitch Bojo's deal against remain
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                  The winds have changed fella. Remain is now a more popular route. If your lot were so convinced the will of the people is still to leave they'd be happy to pitch Bojo's deal against remain
                  Really, you have evidence?

As for your second sentence, the leave question has already been answered.

Comment

Hi

I was thinking who I would vote for in terms of supporting contractors - and the answer is really none of the above.

Closest I could get was libdem - but they introduced the public sector rules

Comment

Really, you have evidence?
                      Yes.

As for your second sentence, the leave question has already been answered.
                      The GE question was answered more recently and yet the brexiters in Westminster want another go

Oh, I get it ... it's Ok to ask a second time when it suits you, but not when it doesn't
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X