• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

General Election predictions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    FFS Don't get him going again. Can't you see he's mad as a box of frogs?
    It's a hard call on here for who is the most irrelevant poster; most days Sarg Spuddy would get my vote, but then along comes Bean. Bean is just so strange a poster, constantly changing and deflecting as he struggles through a thread in an attempt to desperately gain any kind of advantage (which he never does).

I guess with posters like Bean and Spuddy, their whole tactic is to bore people from a thread and then claim they have won. They add little value to any thread so probably best to just ignore them and not get dragged into a pointless debate with them (says the bloke who got dragged into one with Spuddy the other day!! )
    Last edited by Whorty; 14 December 2019, 09:59.
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      It's a hard call on here for who is the most irrelevant poster; most days Sarg Spuddy would get my vote, but then along comes Bean. Bean is just so strange a poster, constantly changing and deflecting as he struggles through a thread in an attempt to desperately gain any kind of advantage (which he never does).

I guess with posters like Bean and Spuddy, their whole tactic is to bore people from a thread and then claim they have won. They add little value to any thread so probably best to just ignore them and not get dragged into a pointless debate with them (says the bloke who got dragged into one with Spuddy the other day!! )
      Spuddy is the best of all the cretins. Good humoured rather than angry.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Spuddy is the best of all the cretins. Good humoured rather than angry.
        Just without the humour.......and the good. he's got loads of smilies though.
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
          Just without the humour.......and the good. he's got loads of smilies though.
          Got a job lot at the Pound Shop...
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

The only thing you can say about this election is minority parties will gain a record number of seats. That fragmentation is, ironically, seen across all of Europe
            Did you use ML to get that?

Comment

Given your track record of "prediction" it's a dead cert.
              You were wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                You were wrong.
                It's ok. You're hurting because you've been exposed.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by JozefBlofeld View Post
                  The one you continually quote but fail to add this time for some unknown reason.
                  2011 SNP got 45.4% in the Holyrood election. 2016 46.5%. There is no trend.

I'll give Alex Salmond credit, he was a master politician, knew the Catholic vote was key and worked the church. Was aware that the unionist vote was key so never got too religious when the cameras were around. 3% reduction in copr tax, free prescriptions and free tertiary education.

So now Sturgeon has no "get out of jail" cards to play.

Comment

It's ok. You're hurting because you've been exposed.
                    I posted 2 months ago that the conservatives would get "almost" 45% and the SNP would get 50 MPs.

If "exposed" is getting it more right that all the polls well...

Comment

Working...
                    X