• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

General Election predictions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Is this not the point of the forum?
    Post of the week!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Post of the week!
      And Minnie certainly seems to wind up alot of posters. One of your best sockies I think....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        And Minnie certainly seems to wind up alot of posters. One of your best sockies I think....
        Certainly makes sense he's a sockie ... no real person could be that thick, surely
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          Certainly makes sense he's a sockie ... no real person could be that thick, surely
          It's the variability that proves it. Sometimes he makes sense.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            It's the variability that proves it. Sometimes he makes sense.
            Really? I must have missed that post, but then even a monkey would get something right after 16,000 goes
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Really? I must have missed that post, but then even a monkey would get something right after 16,000 goes
              I have had more wives than that and none have gone right yet....

Comment

So you are saying that we might have the best part of another 14k of YOUR posts before that happens?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I'm just looking forward to the SNP screaming about not being invited to the TV debates.
                  SNP screaming about not being invited to the TV debates...

General election 2019: SNP to take legal action over ITV election debate - BBC News

Comment

Your attempt should be applauded.
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

SNP screaming about not being invited to the TV debates...

General election 2019: SNP to take legal action over ITV election debate - BBC News
                      Hardly screaming. The SNP have a very good point as the 3rd biggest party. They also have the best leader of the parties. Even if she looks the worst - which says something when up against Johnson/Korbyn.....

Comment

Working...
                      X