• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

General Election predictions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Well there is nothing more entertaining than watching the UK struggle with endless negotiations on some future trade deal leading to the UK becoming a vassal state, so I say bring it on.

It would also be good for my portfolio.

We will just walk at the end of the year. Now the Bercow Dwarf is out the building and the various trouble makers are out of the conservatives the EU have lost their leverage.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      We will just walk at the end of the year. Now the Bercow Dwarf is out the building and the various trouble makers are out of the conservatives the EU have lost their leverage.
      If Boris gets 45% his stooges will give vassalage the nod. Farage and his Tory 5th columnists have been expertly out-maneuvered. Central office have been carefully placing pliable Tory candidates in the marginals.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

If Boris gets 45% his stooges will give vassalage the nod. Farage and his Tory 5th columnists have been expertly out-maneuvered. Central office have been carefully placing pliable Tory candidates in the marginals.

Well, you have been right about everything up until now.

Comment

Well, you have been right about everything up until now.

How was the party.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

The fact is all outcomes are good.

1) Brexit reverses, we can all have a good chortle when the riots fail to happen.
            2) Endless Brexit due to a hung parliament.
            3) Vassalage
            4) Hard Brexit, we can have a good laugh as the UK breaks up and there are endless debates on how to rename the UK.

May the most entertaining outcome win.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

1) Brexit reverses, we can all have a good chortle when the riots fail to happen.
              3) Vassalage
              4) Hard Brexit, we can have a good laugh as the UK breaks up and there are endless debates on how to rename the UK.

Johnson's Surrender Deal looks best for a united Ireland.

Comment

3) Vassalage

It's not often you see 'May' and 'win' (or 'entertaining' for that matter) in the same sentence...

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  Johnson's Surrender Deal looks best for a united Ireland.
                  WGAF about ireland?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    WGAF about ireland?
                    In the case of NI, the Conservative and Unionist Party, and the Secretary of State for the Union, one might expect.

Comment

I would think Swinson will keep her seat.
                      So why has she just sent her CV to Facebook?

Comment

Working...
                      X