• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

General Election predictions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tory terror as new poll cuts their majority from 80 seats to just 12

be afraid
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Yeah, that's still (a conservative estimate of)~96 more seats than their closest rival (Labour) - have a look at the website.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Trump's visit should boost Boris's poll ratings. Televised discussions on the the sale of the NHS will excite the Tory base.
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          Yeah, that's still (a conservative estimate of)~96 more seats than their closest rival (Labour) - have a look at the website.
          Indeed they will probably be the biggest party and they may even hang on to their slender majority.
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
            I know you're not the sharpest tool in the box, but I thought at least you could read.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Polling guru confirms that the Conservatives are losing ground

They are not so far ahead of what they need to avoid a hung parliament
              The trend is a bit worrying, week after week a couple of percentage points.
              I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                Polling guru confirms that the Conservatives are losing ground

The trend is a bit worrying, week after week a couple of percentage points.
                I think the fact that Boris is blatantly dishonest is starting to seep into the awareness of the public at large. The more often he appears on TV chuntering away to avoid questions or simply lying outright the more damage it does to the Tory vote.

Boris Johnson widely criticised after Andrew Marr interview | The Canary
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  I think the fact that Boris is blatantly dishonest is starting to seep into the awareness of the public at large. The more often he appears on TV chuntering away to avoid questions or simply lying outright the more damage it does to the Tory vote.

Boris Johnson widely criticised after Andrew Marr interview | The Canary
                  It depends whether voters have already priced in his dishonesty.

Comment

A number of polls showing single figure leads. A joint press conference with Donald Trump will do Boris the power of good.
                    I'm alright Jack

Comment

The plagiarism thing is gaining traction as well.

U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson Accused of Plagiarizing Prominent Legal Blog In Tweets About London Bridge Attacker

Newsweek is prominent enough that other news organisations will pick it up and run with it.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X