• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

General Election predictions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
    True, and I did think of adding "(don't laugh)" to the Labour option.
    The polls are meaningless in my view or are meant to dissuade people from voting for anyone other than Tory.

My vote will got to Labour. I don't want to see the NHS sold down the river nor can I bear to see a serial liar and clown as our PM for 5 years.

Last but not least the Tories are screwing me over with IR35, that is a red line for me and not forgivable.

Comment

Originally posted by ContractorOnAMotorbike View Post
      The polls are meaningless in my view or are meant to dissuade people from voting for anyone other than Tory.

My vote will got to Labour. I don't want to see the NHS sold down the river nor can I bear to see a serial liar and clown as our PM for 5 years.

Last but not least the Tories are screwing me over with IR35, that is a red line for me and not forgivable.
      But you're ok with a Stalinist Hezbollah supporting Putin funded anti semite garden gnome?
      Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterBait View Post
        But you're ok with a Stalinist Hezbollah supporting Putin funded anti semite garden gnome?
        Is that better than a lying misogynistic racist Russia funded Islamophobic Homophobic cretin?
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          Is that better than a lying misogynistic racist Russia funded Islamophobic Homophobic cretin?
          There are more options than those 2 bastards.
          Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterBait View Post
            Demonstrate that such a leader exists and there's a conversation to be had.

Comment

Latest poll shows Labour at 35%, their highest poll rating since the GE was announced.

The rise is slow but relentless, 1 - 2% points a week. The Lib Dem support is soft, voters will easily switch to Labour.
              I'm alright Jack

Comment

Boris on Andrew Marr yesterday was laughable ... well, it would be funny if that idiot was trying to be the next PM. FFS, anyone who could watch that, and still vote for him, gets exactly what they deserve.

He even had the temerity to try and distance himself from the shambles of the last 10 years of Tory rule, by somehow trying to claim that his Tory party is not to blame. He really does think the voting public are stupid.

I actually felt sorry for Marr - how do you even go about interviewing a pathological liar?
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                  Boris on Andrew Marr yesterday was laughable ... well, it would be funny if that idiot was trying to be the next PM. FFS, anyone who could watch that, and still vote for him, gets exactly what they deserve.

He even had the temerity to try and distance himself from the shambles of the last 10 years of Tory rule, by somehow trying to claim that his Tory party is not to blame. He really does think the voting public are stupid.

I actually felt sorry for Marr - how do you even go about interviewing a pathological liar?
                  He does have a point.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    He does have a point.
                    For 52% of them he is
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      I think the fact that Boris is blatantly dishonest is starting to seep into the awareness of the public at large. The more often he appears on TV chuntering away to avoid questions or simply lying outright the more damage it does to the Tory vote.

Boris Johnson widely criticised after Andrew Marr interview | The Canary
                      Not a problem, his target audience is the same gullible bunch that believed all the Brexit campaign nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                      X