• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

General Election predictions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    I actually felt sorry for Marr - how do you even go about interviewing a pathological liar?
    Give sasguru's Therapist a tinkle and get yourself a few pointers.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Give sasguru's Therapist a tinkle and get yourself a few pointers.

HTH

So speaks the plastic squaddie who claims to have saved us all from the Russkies during the cold war, and to have rolled out the entire India mobile phone network, years before it happened.

Tell us again bud how you never saw any action whilst you was in the army

Yeah fella, I'll take up your advice
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

So speaks the plastic squaddie who claims to have saved us all from the Russkies during the cold war, and to have rolled out the entire India mobile phone network, years before it happened.

Tell us again bud how you never saw any action whilst you was in the army

Yeah fella, I'll take up your advice
        Spuddy gives pretty solid advice about not ordering soup at the NAAFI the day after corned beef fritters have been on the menu.

Comment

I actually felt sorry for Marr - how do you even go about interviewing a pathological liar?
          Let him get a word in edgeways?

Someone did the maths, Marr's blithering and blustering was 43% of the interview. Boris was barely able to mention that viewers might like to hear his answers before Marr interrupted him again.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
            Let him get a word in edgeways?

Someone did the maths, Marr's blithering and blustering was 43% of the interview. Boris was barely able to mention that viewers might like to hear his answers before Marr interrupted him again.

Well, maybe if he wasn't chicken, he'd go on his former boss's show.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Half of these interviews seem to be pulling up the leaders on what someone said 10 years ago on twitter.

I'm not sure there is real value in them.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                Half of these interviews seem to be pulling up the leaders on what someone said 10 years ago on twitter.
                And that's bad because?

Although with Boris, is not 10 years, but often just a couple of years ago. But hey, why believe the truth when you can make up your own narrative

Comment

Ten days ago Labour were 25/1 to get the most seats. Five days ago they were 20/1. Today they are 10/1.

I don't think they are going to win, but people are starting to disagree...

Comment

Originally posted by Amanensia View Post
                    Ten days ago Labour were 25/1 to get the most seats. Five days ago they were 20/1. Today they are 10/1.

I don't think they are going to win, but people are starting to disagree...
                    Kinda hoping Bojo gets his majority and he's forced to deliver brexit. He will cack his pants Let's see how many of the 17.4 will be supporting him in 12 months time

Comment

Bojo will probably get his majority, Brexit will be a shambles and then in a few years time Labour will be elected and jack up taxes to eye watering levels to pay for the mess.

You heard it here first.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                      X