• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

General Election predictions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Is it so difficult for you to understand that those of us who are successful will remain so whether there is a hard, soft or no brexit? Some of us don't blame foreigners for our lack of success like yourself.

Maybe I'm SAS's sockie ... or is he mine? Are we really the same poster? Maybe you'll never know

One thing is for sure, I think (sorry I mean we both think) you're as dumb as a door post
    Nope. You're still regurgitating the same old tulipe. Have a chat with Old Greg, see if you can pick up a few tips from him.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      Nope. You're still regurgitating the same old tulipe. Have a chat with Old Greg, see if you can pick up a few tips from him.
      Says the fella that regurgitates everything he sees in the Daily Wail
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Some choice in the great pick-your-favourite-bell-end election. Between Johnson and Corbyn, I'd sooner stab both of them than vote for either one. While Swinson is more deputy head of 6th form geography than she is any sort of leader.
        Difficult to determine who is least bad. Bloody depressing.

Comment

Says the fella that regurgitates everything he sees in the Daily Wail
          I don't read the Daily Mail.
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            It would be hilarious if there was a Tory landslide and they were forced to deliver their version of Brexit with no excuses of “it’s someone else’s fault”
            The Tories need a very slim coalition majority, that way they can continue to blame everyone else.
            I think they'd manage to find a way to blame someone or something else, and feed this through our scummy tabloid press, and hence convince the public.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
              I don't read the Daily Mail.
              My apologies. I'll correct it for you. I forgot reading wasn't one of your strengths.

Says the fella that regurgitates everything he sees in the pretty pictures in the Daily Wail
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                I hope the Tories get an overall majority, but it's slim enough that they need to be kept in check by some of their more centrist MP's
                I fear this slim ray of common sense will be lost in the morass so it's worth quoting.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  I fear this slim ray of common sense will be lost in the morass so it's worth quoting.
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

The Tories getting a slim majority is the worst possible outcome. This means the withdrawal agreement will be passed but the ERG will torpedo the trade deal forcing a crash out at the end of next year. The sensible centrist MPs have all been booted out. This is probably the most likely outcome, and possibly the most entertaining one, provided you're watching the spectacle from a safe distance.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Maybe I'm SAS's sockie ... or is he mine? Are we really the same poster?
                      Judging by any reasonable analysis of your combined drivel on here, you are most likely the thick doorstops arranged either side of the gates to stupidity.

Even if you were to pool your limited resources you'd still be well short of the grey matter needed to support a halfwit.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X