• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump endorses Boris

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Alcohol?

Is that a drug?

Is Love a drug?

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
      A Glaswegian (drunken or otherwise) who supports Brexit, Johnson and Trump? Now there's a rare wee beastie.
      There is systemic alcohol abuse in Scotland...

At least 1mn people in Scotland voted for Brexit...

It would appear that the only way to leave the EU would be under the Conservatives...

I'm sure a few Scots are employed by Trump...

Not quite the "How many Blind Piano Tuners are there in New York?" problem but I suppose what I'm really trying to say is "You might be surprised"...
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Excellent, so you agree with OG, me and others, that you are wrong and you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Good. Can we move on, or are you still going to snowflake on about how everything is better under Trump.

And if he is so perfect, why don’t you go live there, since you hate the United Kingdom so much.
        I've probably posted hundreds of posts about quite liking the UK over the years. My avatar is of the PM holding 2 union flags.

Anyways. There was a program about Trump's mother on BBC alba. It is meant to be top level fantastic

BBC ALBA - Mathair a' Chinn Suidhe – Trump’s Mother

I missed it but I think it's coming on soon.

Comment

At the last election in Scotland the SNP got 977,569 votes to the conservatives 757,949.

That fat moron stands up in the commons every PMQs and dribbles on about "Scotland's Voice" but really the conservatives have a decent share of the vote in Scotland.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Is Love a drug?
            No, but it is a slug!

I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
            X