• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Polling guru predicts a hung parliament

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polling guru predicts a hung parliament

Polling expert thinks the SNP and the Lib "Dums" are going to fill up Parliament with "Parliamentarians" instead of "People" and steal their majority.

How inconvenient.

Polling guru John Curtice makes shocking prediction for 2019 General Election

What is needed is another General Election....oh hang on!
    I'm alright Jack

The last hung-parliament achieved more than any individual party in the decades before it.

If given the opportunity something tells me the lib-dems would rather sign up with the DUP than the tories.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Election news: John Curtice claimed we could have "more than 100 MPs" not from the major two parties
      He doesn't predict a hung parliament.

Comment

WTF is john curtiss?
        and who says he's a fecking guru?

TDE??

FFS

Comment

Hung or well hung ??

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            WTF is john curtiss?
            and who says he's a fecking guru?

TDE??

FFS
            He's the clever guy who warned that the betting companies had it wrong when they were offering odds on leave losing Brexit vote. He was pretty spot on during 2017 elections too. He knows his sh1t.

And his name is Curtice
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              He's the clever guy who warned that the betting companies had it wrong when they were offering odds on leave losing Brexit vote. He was pretty spot on during 2017 elections too. He knows his sh1t.

And his name is Curtice
              He said there was a higher probability of remain.

I however predicted leave, the trump win, indy ref no, and a conservative majority in 2015.

Comment

Betting companies position bets in such a way that they'll always win.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
                  Hung or well hung ??

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
                  Hanged.

Comment

He's a nerd dream for a pint.

I churn ONS data a lot. Would love to barge into his office at the alma mater an demand a 2 pint 'meeting' in the union to review my models.

Comment

Working...
                    X